• Extensive experience developing premium brand packaging and graphic solutions for leading international brands. • Broad knowledge of offset, flexo and rotogravure printing. Reliable in securing premium quality packaging, by providing on-site technical support. • Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with local and international team members and vendors. • Trilingual: English, Spanish and French Specialties: DESIGN • Global & Domestic Packaging • Brand Identity • Prototypes • Pothography PRINTING • Offset, Flexo and Rotogravure • Paper, Film and Corrugated • Pre-Press Ready Files • Color Proof Checking
Packaging - Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker - Point of Purchase
Freelance Packaging Designer - Boehringer-Ingelheim, Ridgefield, CT
- Develop and modify packaging designs and marketing materials, from concept to production.
- Developed packaging designs, prototypes and marketing materials from concept to production.
- Performed color separations for the production of photopolymer printing plates for corrugated.
- Assisted in the organization and streamlining of daily production.
• Contributed to exceed Nestlé Waters North America’s satisfaction by providing enhanced
quality prototypes. Nestlé executive personally congratulated our team and increased orders.
• Helped improve pre-press production with fellow coworker, by jointly developing, testing and
implementing simplified tools and tasks with Adobe Illustrator.
• Integrated new Graphic Artists quicker into production and company culture through mentoring.
- Developed effective graphic concepts, physical and digital prototypes for packaging and marketing materials.
- Worked with global and domestic product lines for Stanley, FatMax, DeWalt, Bostitch and
PorterCable, and for Ace, Home Depot and Lowes.
- Illustrations, photo shooting, image manipulation and retouching for packaging and advertising.
• Increased Sales Force’s satisfaction by producing enhanced quality physical and digital prototypes.
• “Saved the day” regularly for the Design and Marketing teams with Spanish and French translations.
• Earned exclusive responsibility for the graphics, and the coordination of packaging printing with
Bic Mexico, for Cristal and Round Stic pens, the company’s most popular and profitable products.
• Designed successful packaging series that exceeded XGames Marketing group expectations. The designs were
chosen by XGames as a benchmark for licensing with other partners.
• Solved a long-standing conflict between our separator and our printers in Rhode Island and Mexico.
• Secured printing quality and availability of final packaging by providing on-site technical supervision
at printing facilities in U.S.A., Mexico and Greece.
- Created original designs for flexible packaging for food, apparel and household industries.
- Managed graphics production from concept phase to film plate production.
• Increased business by 20% after incorporating design as a new marketing tool for the sales force.
• Increased customer satisfaction by assisting the Sales force, and meeting with clients and interpreting
their design and graphic needs.