- + Follow
Illustrator + Creative Director
New York, NY
Jib Hunt's illustrations can be seen all over the world and Jib has been commissioned to illustrate the advertising campaigns for many brands.
Recently, Jib was also responsible for the current re-design of the Virgin Mobile USA brand, which included a new corporate identity package, cellphone packaging, and advertising and marketing initiatives. Jib also worked with Helly Hansen in 2005 to Art Direct and design a majority of their international marketing and promotional campaigns.
Jib Hunt Illustration & Design, (1999-Present)
- Manage all Illustration and design projects
- New Business Development
- Oversee daily operations
- Manage freelancers and outside vendors
In Record Time, Inc. (October 2003-October 2005)
- Manage and Implement all apparel design, apparel graphics, and Illustration projects.
- Acquire new business opportunities and clients
Virgin Mobile USA (June 2003-October 2003)
Design Manager - Brand and Communications
- Responsible for the re-design of the Virgin Mobile USA Brand for 2004, including corporate identity, phone packaging (Slider, Vox, and K7 Rave), Retail POP Displays, Advertising, Accessories, and office interior design.
Burton Snowboards (1999-2003)
Art Director - Softgoods Department
- Responsible for the design, production, and management of all logo development, branding, and placement for all product collections.
- Create and oversee the specification of applications and trims, packaging
and hangtag design, apparel illustration, print/pattern design, and promotional product design
- Freelance artwork buying, sourcing, and budgeting
- Create Artwork/Branding Briefs, Stylebooks, and Inspiration Boards for each product collection
- Research and Report current artwork trends and styles
- Conceptualize, Design, and Produce all PowerPoint presentations, Sales
books, and Visual displays for all Global Sales Meetings and Team Rider focus groups
- Design all marketing materials, hangtags, advertisements and signage for the Burton/Apple iPod Amp Backpack and Jacket projects.
Burton Snowboards (1999-2003)
T-shirt/Fleece Product Manager - Softgoods Department
- Responsible for product management of the Menâ€™s and Womenâ€™s T-shirt/Fleece collections
- Communicate daily with vendors regarding development and production issues
- Present the collection to the Global Sales Force and key retailers at all Sales Meetings
- Research market trends and competitor products
- Create product specification sheets and test all products for fit
- Have grown the T-shirt and Fleece business 200% in the past 2 years
Jager Di Paola Kemp Design (1998-1999)
Digital Production Specialist - Burton Snowboards Design Team
- Design, Layout, and Production of all Burton Snowboards catalogs, packaging, p.o.p., advertising, promotions, marketing, and Hardgoods (boards, boots, and bindings)
- Product Illustration of bindings and boots
Plymouth State College
Plymouth, New Hampshire
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Plymouth State University