- + Follow
Industrial Designer / Design Engineer
Joe Kiez is a Toronto based Industrial Designer, graduate from the Humber College Bachelor of Applied Technology – Industrial Design degree program, and former CCAA collegiate runner. Joe offers a passionate balance between high-caliber athletic experience & developed design skills. With an advanced sense of web, graphic, product, and interactive design abilities Joe brings an array of interdisciplinary skills to the drawing board. Joe specializes in collaborative research and development, with focus on innovative venture solutions. Joe has recently obtained his B.Ed from York University - Specializing in Technological Education, and looks forward to continuing his design, marketing and teaching career around North America and expanding on his studies abroad. Mission To create, develop, and maintain strategies to successfully preserve and cultivate the authenticity in brand identity, marketing, and design; through new and evolving venture solutions. Vision I aim to create opportunities for leading global organizations by developing and maintaining remarkable user experiences. Personal Brand I stipulate focus on minute design details and quality to uphold superior brand strategies, consumer/user experiences & product development. http://humberetc.com/kiez-energy-device-works-to-empower/ #design #3dprinting #photography #entrepreneurship #innovation
Ene Thesis Project In Metro News
• Streamline and improve strategic planning, and marketing standards.
• Direct marketing & design efforts for four separate company profiles
- Objex Unlimited Inc.
- Sculptraits Studios.
• Manage and direct brand managers to increase brand awareness and recognition.
• Responsible for direction of both marketing and design teams.
• Establish strategic marketing plans and organizational tools to unify marketing with sales targets.
• Quarterly budgeting and analysis (Marketing, Advertising)
• Day to day management marketing team
• Day to day management of design team
Sculptraits Studios is a multidisciplinary team with the passion, talent, and experience to capture and replicate our world in three dimensions. A subsidiary of Objex Unlimited, Sculptraits was originally developed with the sole intention of redefining portraiture as three-dimensional works of art. At the forefront of the 3D print and scanning revolution, Sculptraits Studios has developed and commercialized the world finest full-body and face scanning rig for application that now extended far beyond just 3D printing.
Our team is driven by the desire to facilitate fine, inspiring, and memorable experiences. We act with integrity and honesty to deliver world-class products and services. We dream, experiment and execute with flair, while creating working environments that are fun, collaborative and positive. We are always open to new ideas!
To empower our customers with industry leading tools, talent and technology to capture, create and archive quality timeless digital assets and physical art.
What Do We Do:
Sculptraits’ state-of-the-art instant-capture photogrammetry system (ICPS) enables the capture of dynamic expressions and authentic character in nearly any pose.
Our technology provides our collaborative artists with the tools to capture world-class digital assets. We facilitate 3D modeling to create complete digital and physical masterpieces.
Our digital assets are world-class and we believe in securely preserving them like any other form of art. We work closely with our clients to maintain these assets for evolving technology of the future.
Sculptraits | www.sculptraits3d.com
Selftraits | www.selftraits.com
VFX, Animation, Gaming, Media, Entertainment, Events, Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing, 3D Scanning
3D Modeling, Rendering, Retopology, 3D scanning, Full-body 3D Scanning, Face Scanning, 3D Selfies, 3D Portraits
• Brand management and marketing knowledge required in successfully establishing three segmented company profiles.
• Managed and developed marketing, design, and sales teams.
• Required to lead and direct marketing and design meetings and strategic planning.
• Marketability of new product lines, pricing and product placement implementation.
• Required to implement and teach new sales & marketing software (CMS, CRM, POS) to leadership and development team.
• Extensive brand and market knowledge required for strategic development and market analysis.
• Daily interaction with team members and clients to formulate strategic marketing approaches.
• Expected to understand and manage marketing funnels, sales cycles and channels across brands.
- Web Design & Development
- Full e-commerce integration
- MSQL database management and development
• Web Design
- Head of web design and development.
- Revamped original web infrastructure to create seamless marketing and sales tools.
- Built and maintained web analytics and reporting tools.
- Implemented SEO optimization across web platforms.
- Maintained and developed both front and backend platforms.
• UI, UED/ UX design
- Responsible for both marketing and sales integration.
• Graphic Design
- Lead graphic designer
- Created and maintained stationary material for brand communications, advertising and marketing.
- Required to maintain content and marketing material creation standards across several brands (signage, tradeshows, web, ctas, user guides …)
- Day to day Adobe Suite knowledge including but not limited to: AI, PSD, ID, DW, AE.
- Required to understand both design for print and design for web applications.
• Managed client accounts from design through to production.
• Worked directly with customers to design and develop rapid prototypes for manufactured products.
• Capitalized on 3D printing and scanning technology to help increase turnaround times on projects.
- Responsible for reducing customer’s production time and material costs for an array of industries and applications.
• Required to understand both traditional and modern manufacturing techniques and technologies.
- Professional understanding of 3D Printing | 3D Scanning | 3D Design capabilities and requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of both 2D and 3D design
• Comprehensive knowledge required to quickly adapt to new and evolving 3D digital design software including but not limited to: SolidWorks, Geomagics, AgiSoft, ZBrush, 3D Edit Pro, Artec Studio …