- + Follow
Senior Graphic Designer & Art Director
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." --George Bernard Shaw
Chris Holt Photography :: business cards
Yard House Restaurants :: billboard
Sole designer for the B2B Product Marketing team, responsible for establishing and leading the brand design for client communications and events.
• Lead creative direction and branded all aspects of nationwide company events attended by experts across professional leagues and organizations. Collateral ranges from large format graphics to digital, including email design, event invitations, logos and ads.
• Design optimized responsive email templates to enhance marketing effectiveness and click-to-open rates.
• Develop design concepts and guides for Ticketmaster branded web properties.
• Design and provide art direction for marketing assets and deliverables ranging from ads (digital and print) to online campaigns that are promoted on the Ticketmaster website.
• Implement and helped build the brand style guide for the company wide rebrand.
• Worked closely with the president of Ticketmaster on several ad-hoc projects including revamping corporate decks and presentations and creating assets for the brand re-design.
Sole in-house designer responsible for maintaining the brand image, creating design solutions to make marketing promotions successful and impacting bottom line sales.
• Designed all print and digital marketing pieces for company-wide initiatives, integrated national campaigns, local restaurant marketing programs, food and beverage promotions, gift cards, etc.
• Designed internal resources and communications such as the marketing toolkit, partner letters and emails, etc.
• Implemented CPK’s design standards and style guide.
• Managed process/flow for approval on marketing pieces.
• Developed ideas and concepts for CPK’s new look and restaurant rebranding.
• Directed photo shoots and retouched photos.
• Met with team, cross-functionality and with third party partners to discuss marketing objectives.
• Trained other departments on graphic design software and techniques.
Lead graphic designer responsible for maintaining the Yard House brand image and messaging.
• Managed projects from concept development, production, fulfillment, distribution, sourcing production vendors and communicating order instructions to project completion.
• Established and implemented the Yard House design standards and style guide which ensured consistency company-wide.
• Created and executed all in-store marketing material including: food, beer and kids menus, table tents, posters, check stuffers, coasters and to-go packaging.
• Designed, executed and implemented all facets of Yard House marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
• Worked closely with the CEO, executive chef and VP of marketing in crafting all promotional materials for company-wide initiatives and campaigns such as: Happy Hour, Late-Night Happy Hour, Eat Late, Kids Klub program, seasonal menu offerings and new food and beverage offerings.
• Developed all sport sponsorship campaigns with partners such as: Los Angeles Angels, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Marlins, San Diego Padres, Ontario Reign Hockey, Sporting Kansas City MLS Soccer (i.e. outfield signage, Zamboni wraps, beer cart wraps, digital LED signage displayed on jumbotrons and leaderboards).
• Created multiple direct mail campaign concepts distributed to over 300,000 households in 30 unique markets per campaign, achieving a 15% average return rate.
• Designed all Yard House retail apparel including t-shirts, hats and promotional give away items.
• Mentored and developed junior designers.
Previous companies and clients include:
• KTGY Group, Inc. Architectural & Planning Firm
• Dedica Marketing Group
• The Cimarron Group Entertainment Agency