- + Follow
MARKET & RESEARCH >> IDEA & VISION >> INNOVATION >> DESIGN & MANUFACTURING >> PRODUCT >> JOINT GROWTH
BJ Industrial Design Center
System Furniture Design & Engineering / Teknion
Personal & Academic Projects
Tel. +86 159.8674.8246
Senior ID & MD Designer, Interface Designer, VI Designer
DJI Innovations (a UAV Drone & Aerial Camera system Company)
ShenZhen, GD, China
Carleton University, School of Industrial Design Ottawa, Canada
Bachelor of Industrial Design (B.ID.)
DJI Innovations Shenzhen, GD, China
(Professional UAV Drone, Flight Control, and Aerial Camera system Developer and Manufacture)
Product Design & Development (ID&MD), Packaging, Hardware Interface Design, VI
Senior Industrial Designer & Mechanical Designer, HW Interface Designer
Aug. 2012 ~ Present
ND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CO., LTD. (ShenZhen, China)
ID & PD Design Director / Deputy General Manager
Design, Engineering, and Project Management, and Marketing
Core Management | Apr. 2011 ~ May.2012
• Completed Key Projects & Clients: GE Healthcare, ANKE CT, Yu Yue Healthcare (O2 machine, portable meters, blood pressure meter, medical air purifier, medical mist machine), United Imaging (CT, PETCT), OUR Medical (Gamma Master system, RSNA 2011 exhibit design), TCL Medical (DR), Weibond (auto drug synthesizer), PAX Computer (POS machines), ICM Cavitation Thermo system, SDF CNC.
DVI Lighting Inc. Toronto, Canada
Product Design & Development, China Operations
Industrial Designer & Mechanical Designer, Oversea Operation Management
Oversea Management | Jul. 2009 ~ Apr. 2011
Teknion Furniture Systems, Toronto, Canada
Special Design & Project Cells
• Served clients: CNN (Headline News broadcast room), Dow Jones (Trading station platforms), Bloomberg (office systems), AMEX, Microsoft, Citigroup, US Navy, Kraft, RBC, Cisco systems.
Industrial Designer & Mechanical Designer | Jul. 2006 ~ Jul. 2009
- Researching & Consulting/Spec’ing, Design/Developing, Customization, Prototyping & Testing for Products & Systems.
- Working with Metal, Wood, Glass, Plastic, and Fabric materials in the field of Manufacturing and Assembly Processes.
- Cost Estimation/Pricing, Product Support & Aftermarket Support.
- Working on projects with extreme short lead times.
- Working closely with Suppliers, Manufacturing, Dealers, Sales and Clients.
- Group and Individual Projects.
Freelance Work & Personal Project
Industrial Designer | Summer, 2005 - Jun. 2006
Beijing Industrial Design Center, Beijing, P.R. China
Industrial Designer | Jan.04 - Jun.04
- HC |Researched, designed, tested and prototyped first generation Electric Pulse Foot Massager System.
- KYOCERA Mobile Phone Division |Designed cell phone concepts.
- Designed concepts and User Interface (with prototyping) of Ultra Sonic Medical Device.
- TOP ELECTRICS |Completed a design research and a store display analysis.
Coson Shenzhen Electronic Co., Ltd. Shenzhen, P.R. China
Industrial Designer | Summer 02
- Researched and designed IP and IC proximity access control system.
MTH Electric Trains Co. LTD. Columbia, Maryland, USA
Technical Illustrator | Summer 97
- Produced technical assembly drawings for the upcoming products.
Collaborative Academic Design Projects
Carleton University School of Industrial Design, Ottawa, ON, CANADA
- Independent Project - Researched, designed, developed and modeled MaidAiD hotel housekeeping cart. 
- Exhibit Design and Media Press Kit for Carleton University at Toronto International Interior Design Show 2005.
- Teknion Corporation - Developed, designed and modeled Group Collaboration Furniture System for University Libraries. 
- Symbol Technologies, Inc. - Developed, designed and modeled Personal Grocery Shopping Bar-code LASER Scanner. 
- Canlyte Inc. - Developed, designed and modeled Industrial & Large Indoor Public Lighting system. 
Design Related Skills
-Interface design & GUI
-Team Collaboration & Time Management
-Knowledge in Mass Production Technologies, Materials
-Knowledge in Form & Colour
-Knowledge in Anthropometric and Ergonomic
-Advertising & Music production
-Solid Works 3D
-Swish (Equivalent to Macromedia Flash)
-Propellerhead Reason (Music production & editing)
-Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
-PC and Mac Op. systems
-Strong Interests in learning new programs
Languages & Citizenship
-English (fluent in all skills)
-Chinese (fluent in all skills)
Music production and editing, Concept Art, AUTO Design, Photography, Art, Architecture, Interior Design, Media Advertising, Biking, Badminton, Swimming, Canoeing, Travelling, Cooking.
Available upon request.
Carleton University School of Industrial Design