- + Follow
Art Director | Designer | Illustrator
New York, NY
New York, NY
Hello! I am an Art Director, Illustrator and Designer based in NYC with over fifteen years experience working in everything from animation to web to print and back again. I have a vast knowledge of children's and women's entertainment and a love for fashion, pets, crafting, gardening and food. Tell me about your project, I'm sure we could make something lovely together!
Holiday Greeting Card
Lead Design on Sesame Special Projects including Sesame Street English 2.0 for Nagase in Japan and the
Sesame Street Parent Child Series for KBTC in China.
• Assisted the Art Director by leading a team of designers and freelancers in creating 48 interactive lessons and 12 units
of printed materials for the Sesame Street Parent Child Series Elmo Course
• Visual Design for multiple Sesame Street English 2.0 interactive lessons
• UI / UX andVisual Design of the Sesame Street Smart Learning CMS
• Sesame Street Portfolio and Sesame Street Parent Child Series Product B mobile app design • Sesame Street Parent Child Series responsive website design
• Illustration, logo, package and promotional material design for various projects
Clients include Nickelodeon, Howcast, Random House, Weil...
Background designer for the fourth season of the animated series Team Umizoomi on Nick Jr.
Senior Art Director | 2007–2012
Ar t Direction and design for Mar thaStewar t.com, Mar thaStewar tWeddings.com and WholeLiving.com
• Conceptualized and designed an immersive and responsive video experience on MarthaStewart.com
• Art Directed and managed freelance design for the rst year of the Martha Stewart American Made Awards • Designed custom Martha Stewart Weddings invites for a partnership with WeddingJoJo.com
• Art Directed holiday how-to web videos for Martha Stewart at Kmart
• Designed page templates, microsites, ad banners, logos and blogs on all three Martha Stewart sites
Art Direction, design and illustration for editorial packages, ad banners, logos and blogs on iVillage.com.
Background designer for the first season of the animated series Pinky Dinky Doo.
• Lead on site redesign for both Seventeen.com and Teenmag.com
• Design and illustration for ash games, newsletters, mini-sites and all Seventeen,Teen and gURL.com marketing materials
• Design and illustration for web newsletters, quizzes and editorial features
• Illustrations and ad design for the rst gURL print mini-magazine,“DealWith It”
• Design of color palettes for the animated series Daria, Spy Groove and Head Trip • Illustration of key props and backgrounds for Head Trip
• Managed design bibles and researched reference materials on Spy Groove
Lead design on digital Flash magazine for Smith Barney Money Style.
Assisted Creative Services with print materials for events, including the VH-1 Fashion Awards and the Rugrats Movie Premiere.