- + Follow
Graphic Designer/ Art Direction
Armed with a passion for type and illustration, I've been working as a designer in the advertising industry for several years now. Experience includes working with clients ranging from real-estate, internet security and retail to bands and clothing companies.
Contact me for anything from part-time to full-time and freelance gigs.
BOSTON: One City. One Heart
Stanley Cup Playoffs
NCSI, Inc., Columbia, MD
Sr. Graphic Designer
CCCU, Washington, D.C.
Graphic Designer/ Production Coordinator
Sept. 2009-Nov. 2012
Freelance Graphic Design
- Art Direction, Design, and Illustration on a multitude of projects including logos, print advertisements and other promotional materials, including book jacket design, posters, and webpage layout.
- Clients include Hasbro, Cotter Integrated, Nitro Brand Design, Provident Bank, Stickman Productions, Maryland State Lottery, MedStar Health, Pier6 Pavilion, PowerPlant Live!, ChillHouse Recording Studio, Baltimore Development Corp (BDC), PodOutfitters, E+M Technology, MTH Electric Trains, and Enterprise Security Solutions.
Rooftop Communications, Baltimore, MD
Art Director/Graphic Designer
May 07-August 08
- 2008 Baltimore Advertising Association Addy Winner
- Designer on a multitude of projects ranging from branding to guerrilla marketing and traditional ad campaigns.
- Client list includes Music & Arts Center, Precision Tune Auto Care, Delsey Luggage, and Chesapeake Bank.
Chess Communications Group, Baltimore, MD
Graphic Studio Artist
Sept. 06-May 07
- Branding, Concept development and Production artist within fast-paced agency/studio setting.
- Tasks include Logo design, illustration, book design, and production designer for multiple clients within the entertainment and real estate sectors.
The Cordish Company, Baltimore, MD
June 2005-May 2006
- Responsible for organizing the design and presentation needs of multiple departments and company entities including real estate, leasing, entertainment and gaming, and restaurant divisions
- Assist with all aspects of presentation work, from assembling RFP's for major architectural and development projects to producing marketing and presentation collateral
Rocket North Design Studio, Arlington, MA
- Production on various projects encompassing identity and print design, as well as web page layout.
- Concept development, research, and idea sketching.
- Tutorials in and utilization of letterpress and silkscreen printing for design projects.
2004 - Graduated Magna Cum Laude
2008 - Baltimore Addy Winner
2010 - Work included in iheartlogos season 1 book
2010/11 - Work selected for LogoLounge6 book
2011 - Work selected for LogoLounge Master Collection 3
2012 - Work selected for LogoLounge Master Collection 4
2013 - Work selected in iheartlogos season 3 book