- + Follow
Creative Director, Image Specialist, Designer
New York, NY
New York, NY
I am an artist, media and image specialist, and graphic designer with over 15 years experience. I work with print and digital media to create layouts, marketing materials, illustrations, and logo designs. My skills also include websites, marketing campaigns, and video commercials for broadcast and web. I have a background with creative agencies and in-house marketing departments, in industries ranging from fashion and travel to e-commerce and marketing. I am most comfortable in a fast-paced workplace and I am no stranger to multi-tasking and quick turnaround deadlines. I have extensive experience in many applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Audition, Edge, and Final Cut Pro. I am also proficient in office applications such as Word, Outlook, and Publisher. I possess excellent skills with presentation software such as Powerpoint and Apple Keynote, complete with audio and video. I’m an analytical, hard-working, a down-to-earth person, and i am passionate about my work. I foster high expectations in the workplace, but do so with pride and a spirit for camaraderie. I enjoy being part of a team that shares these values, supports each other and comes together to create great work.
Creative Director for the company and oversight of all marketing and online campaigns, as well as all brand and marketing recognition for both websites.
* Advertising and print production specialist.
• Managed company marketing, printed materials, and advertising for the Manhattan office including design, art, video implementation, graphics management, and maintenance.
• Responsible for team production of marketing plans.
• Prepared Extensive Powerpoint and Keynote presentations for product branding and meetings.
• Visix Digital Signage system graphics
• Media coordinator responsible for video and print oversight and training.
• Brochure design
• Event Invitation Design
• Powerpoint Presentations
• Adobe CS 6 support and Instruction
Bauer Publishing designs and markets 12 magazines including Life & Style, In Touch, First, and Woman’s World. Weekly circulation was estimated at over 7.5 million, nationwide.
• Proofed all aspects of the magazine layout.
• Served as liaison between the publisher and the client to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
• Ensured correct reproduction of photography (e.g., clarity, color correction, and editing)
• Coordinated with manager the back-up and cataloging of all photography and files.
• Compiled all elements of the magazine for final production prior to publication.