- + Follow
Environmental Graphics, Digital Signage and Photographer
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Inventive and multi-talented creative type with a passion for design and photography. Twenty years experience in the Environmental Graphics field, five years as a working photographer and two years creating digital signage. I love new creative challenges!
• Professional sports photographer
• Successfully create designs and products ranging from newsletters, logos, marketing and promotional materials to point of purchase displays, new products and stage sets.
• Expertly photograph events, sports (professional & youth), events, portraits and products for commercial sales.
• Produce commercial photography for sports organizations and manufacturers, editorial outlets and event promoters.
SEO expertise: Google ranked #1 Las Vegas Sports Photographer
Earned national awards in 3D design rendering and photography.
Developing an exciting new product that protects our nation's youth from prescription drug abuse.
Published sports and fitness photographer.
• Develop and manage digital signage content for YESCO's new Outdoor Interactive LCD product line
• Create still & motion graphic designs for digital signage and print.
• Design YESCO Outdoor Interactive LCD, retail display product line and retail spaces
• Produce division marketing graphics, install and sales manuals and collateral
• Produce content, product and installation photography
• DMX Programming for custom lighting (ECUE)
• Skilled in the following digital signage software: Four Winds Interactive, Broadsign, SmarterSign, Flypaper, Rise Vision.
• Skilled In Adobe Creative Suite CC, CorelDraw, 3DS Max, MentalRay
• Successfully manage, coordinate and produce photo sessions from initial client consult to finished photographic products.
• Work closely with clients to create images and capture important moments in their lives while exceeding their expectations in a time effective manner.
• Successfully completed photo sessions in various locations ranging from chapel weddings, studio sessions, on- location and corporate events.
• Established trusting relations with clients in extremely emotional events with tight time constraints.
• Generated sales in excess of $125,000 a year.
• Consistently a top performer in sales dollars per event.
• Effectively managed and coordinated environmental graphics design projects from concept through completion.
• Worked closely with clients to create vision, conceptualize design concepts and meet deadlines and budget limitations.
• Create interior and exterior electric signage designs, kiosks, pylons and environmental designs in various 2d and 3d cad programs (CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, Mental Ray, Vray)
• Successfully build, train and motivate design teams.
• Generate drop-dead sales and marketing presentations using the latest 3d design and animation technology to wow clients and win their advertising dollars.
• Coordinate freelance designers and videographers to meet all project requirements.
• Manage operational, staffing and administrative functions for a staff of twenty designers.
• Successfully won client contracts with major hospitality properties around the United States.
• Effectively re-branded our company and created all corporate marketing materials.
• Stabilized creative staff through efforts as department representative on corporate steering committee.
• A consistent leader in design sales.
• Pioneer in 3D design in the electric sign and environmental graphics industry.
• Built and maintained a 3d lab with render farm.
Studied Industrial Design