- + Follow
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Aim to obtain an Industrial Designer position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
I am very interested in starting my career in the Design Industry. I believe I have a vast range of skills and a work ethic which would be an asset to any company. These include:
• Innovative thinker who enjoys creative challenges.
• Proactive problem solver who works methodically to find the best solutions.
• Motivated team player who works hard to enhance the team.
• Solid CAD skills capable of producing detailed production and build drawings and highly proficient in the use of SolidWorks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite Programs.
• Good freehand illustration skills that allow me to quickly convey design ideas in detail.
• Capable of producing quality presentations and communicating them confidently and professionally.
• Mechanically minded with a great understanding of basic mechanics and electrical systems.
• Excellent communication skills with a relaxed and approachable demeanour.
• Always aware of the importance of meeting deadlines and their effect on the production processes.
• Skills to fabricate models in cardboard, wood, plastic, metal or other materials using hand and or power tools.
• Ability to stay abreast of trends in material usage, design, style, colour and graphics.
• Fast learning perfectionist with a keen eye for detail.
The University of Newcastle