- + Follow
Creative Graphic Designer / Marketing Communications Special...
Talented and diversified Marketing Communications and Graphic Design professional with experience developing and implementing marketing material that increases product and brand awareness nationally and globally. Ability to collaborate across company cultures with a strong blend of vision, creativity, and enthusiasm to solve challenging creative problems, and to ultimately meet the needs of the customer and strategic goals of the business.
• Brand development
• Graphic designer
• Web site developer
• Photographer/digital media editor
• Social media strategy & marketing
• Blog creation
• Facilitate client-company communication
• Communicate with client community via social media to create a strong network
• Produce full-color brochures and flyers using Adobe InDesign.
• Product photo shoots and photo editing in Adobe Photoshop.
• Produce collateral such as posters, banners, presentations and other trade show/event support materials.
• Multi-task with various internal and external departments to meet their needs.
Illustrator, Tradeshow Specialist * Promoted from within company from Graphic Designer to Communications Manager. * Designed JENTEK's original corporate identity and implemented successful product brand (MWM) across two major industries - aerospace and petrochemical. Designed and produced all corporate marketing materials. * Spearheaded, championed and implemented company website, teaming with management and web programmer. * Secured company executives high-profile appearances at tradeshows/speaking events, including a very successful keynote presentation. * Conceptualized, designed and produced tradeshow booth displays for new product launches raised awareness of company profile at each event with innovative ideas. * Forecasted industry events, recommended ideal strategic venues for maximum impact * Launched and monitored email marketing campaign for tradeshows. * Chaired monthly marketing brochure meetings to brainstorm with engineers. * Reviewed, edited, proofed, and evaluated numerous government and customer proposals, RFQs, and white papers resulting in successful financial awards of over $1,000,000. * Supervised and cultivated new front office staff (2-3 employees), maintaining a productive climate to mobilize and coach employees to meet high performance standards. * Created technical illustrations for instruction manuals, training manuals, proposals, patents, scientific publications, white papers, doctoral theses. * Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent dependable work record always eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts. * Educated on Customs Compliance for international tradeshows & demonstrations.
* Successfully built interdepartmental relationships translating complicated information from scientists to artists, and ultimately to project sponsors with visual expertise. * Promoted from Technical Illustrator to Visual Production Specialist. * Commended for reliable work ethic, strict attention to detail, ability to multitask with ease. * Designed brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations for yearly conferences as needed. * Coordinated technical artists and designers for project work under tight deadlines. * Managed numerous visual design parallel projects in a team environment, with scientists, engineers, editors, fellow graphic artists and photographers. * Excelled at building trusting relationships with internal customers and colleagues. * Created technical posters for yearly conferences and seminars. * Technical illustrator, MIT Lincoln Laboratory Journal.
* Produced full-color brochures with direction of corporate management. * Produced corporate flyers, and newsletters. * Performed press proofs when required, collaborated with photo shoots as necessary. * Collaborated with the development of product manuals (technical illustrations, layout) in coordination with the technical writing department.