I'm an undergraduate student at Coventry University. My skills in design are primarily in photoshop, but i pride myself on analysing design trends and pushing my own designs further and further (realistically).
27 Paget Rise • Abbots Bromley • Staffordshire • UK
(Current) 6 • Meriden St.• CV1 4DL • Coventry • Warwickshire • UK
email@example.com • Home-01283 840 515 • Mobile-07522795546
Education and Credentials
- Fourth year Undergraduate:
- Automotive design (BA)
- A-Level Standard:
-Art, Psychology & Economics
- 11 GCSE level (C or higher) qualifications including;
- English (AA), Maths (A*A), Chemistry (A), Biology (A), Physics (A), Art (A) Music (A).
Design Related Work, Experience or Placement
- Summer Placement at Bentley Motors Ltd. (Crewe)
o Design Position
o Interior EXP 9F (SUV)
o Branded Goods
o Mulliner (Bespoke Design)
o Charity Auction – Main Piece ( Bespoke Chess Set)
General Employment Experience
- Part-time work at three restaurants:
- Skills acquired include: working within a team, communication skills, Maintaining a professional attitude throughout long working hours, Time Management.
Computer software programmes:
- Microsoft office
- Adobe Photoshop (CS5)
- Autodesk SketchBookPro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Bridge
- Autodesk Alias Studio/Automotive
- Hypershot Bunkspeed
- Autodesk Showcase (basics)
- Autodesk Maya (Rendering)
Proficient with both OSX and Windows based operating systems.
- English (native)
- French (basic)
- Spanish (learning)
Extra Curricular activities
- Piano (Grade 5 Standard)
- Cornet (Grade 5 Standard)
- Coventry University 2012 – (08/06/2012) – BA Industrial Design (Automotive design)
- Year 1: 110id 2D and 3D representation, 111id Transport Ergonomics, 114id Engineering, 115id Transport, Society and the Environment, 117id Transport Design, 100ad PDP.
- Year 2: 200at 3D Physical and Digital Modelling Skills, 201at Specialist Design Skills, 230id Professional Design Skills.
- Year 3: (Professional Enhancement Year): Aston Martin 2025, GM/Chevrolet 2020, Jaguar/Land Rover (general design interpretation), Bentley (general design interpretation), One-off Spyder, Product Design Task (Sunglasses).
- Year 4: 373id Competitions Brief, 374id Final Major Project.