- + Follow
I am a designer and innovator with a diverse background in medical, transportation, and structural packaging design. Presently, I'm working with redgroup, a consultancy specializing in medical and commercial/industrial product development. Our expertise has led us to work with Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and 3M Medical, among many others. In the past several years I’ve contributed to the development of products and solutions for companies and startups including Pepsi Co., Polaris, John Deere, and Toro. I'm actively pursuing growth in the areas of Design Management and Strategy, UX and Service Design, and Business Model Development. My time is further invested in East Asian cultural studies while working toward fluency in Mandarin Chinese. In my spare time I enjoy single track mountain biking and collecting/customizing vintage Japanese motorcycles. Specialties: Research and Innovation Materials & Manufacturing Processes Sketch Development 3D modeling & Rendering Branding & Identity
Shampoo Bottle Design
Highly capable of applying design sensibility to any project. Services include project direction, industrial design, graphic design, strategic thinking, animation & video production.
Integral to the discovery, development, and production execution of medical, industrial, and consumer products. Conducted Voice of Customer & product discovery activities, opportunity assessments & review, design/user research, data gathering & mapping, design brainstorming/concepting, prototype fabrication and review, and production CAD development.
• Collaborated on 50+ projects – with internal and client teams
• ...including design, engineering, product mgmt, marketing, sales, and executive staff
• Authored project proposals/SOW, project planning, strategic planning with client’s executive staff
• Communicated deliverables and timelines to project teams, leadership, and suppliers
• Conducted phone, on-site, and event-based user, market, and validation studies
• Compiled early market and user research into product opportunity assessments
• Led brainstorming, concept development, sketching, sketch modeling, and prototyping
• Advanced designs and CAD databases per review and validation studies
• Intimately involved throughout all phases of customer projects and in-house turnkey ventures
Collaborated with sales, engineering, and production to design and style OEM products for the powersports industry. Created physical mockups, sketch renderings, and production-ready surface/solid models. Development based on client review, prototype testing, and manufacturing feasibility. Involvement with Polaris, John Deere, Arctic Cat, & more. Interfaced with all touch points of turnkey business model.
Directly involved in product & structural packaging projects. Delivered conceptual sketching for production, pushing the boundaries of present manufacturing techniques. Production CAD. Model making and prototype production. Supported PepsiCo and their various brands.
Developed and maintained several client brands. Responsibilities included print, web design, web development, 3D animation, video production, maintaining social networking tools for our clients, and handling vendor relations.