ART DIRECTION, STRATEGIC BRANDING & CREATIVE MARKETING – PRINT, PACKAGING & DIGITAL 10+ years experience applying strategic design aspects to brand value creation. Specialty on luxury and consumer goods across multi disciplined channels.
L.A.M.B. exhibition space
Under The Canopy
Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Skincare
• Art directed and managed all client-facing accounts by applying strategic design in evolving markets.
• Created the brand vision and marketing for the company’s highest grossing brand.
• Authored copy to define strategic brand position that assures differentiation in highly competitive markets.
• Elevated the aesthetic brand quality across multimedia channels and freshened brand image through exceptional design and reduced costs associated with company’s new goals.
Graphic Designer – Print & Digital
• Added multi-disciplined skill sets while collaborating with divisional partners (i.e. Marketing & E-commerce) to initiate design on Product ID: logos, hang tags, labels. Consumer Collateral: mailers, postcards, coupons, brochures. In-store Graphics: posters, signs, P.O.P. PR Materials: look books, press kits, invitations. Digital Assets: banners, flyers etc.
• Leveraged my design experience on prestige beauty brands to design print and packaging collateral while gaining experience working in-house on two new launches.
• Initiated art direction on off-site photo-shoots and oversee pre press production.
• Assumed highly visible role along side Principal and Vice President of the company, gaining exposure working with leaders of the beauty industry.
• Lead team in brand and packaging development from concept to product launch.
• Managed stock packaging, cost of goods, lead times, quality standards and set clear deliverables.
• Cultivated client and vendor relationships, which helped the company form strategic alliances.