- + Follow
Lead Industrial Designer at Swiss Watches International
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
(TO VIEW PROJECTS, OPEN IN NEW TAB) Specialties: Watch Design, Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Logo Design, Footwear Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design
• Lead watch designer for A-line, Ben & Sons, Cabochon and Kenneth Jay Lane
• Develop and create new brand identities for in house brands.
• Design a wide range of sports, dress and fashion driven watches for 7 different accounts.(Brands)
• Design packaging and watch displays for department stores.
• Co-ordinate with factory officials to expedite the design & delivery process of watches & packaging.
• Designed the Company Owned Brand (COB) websites
- Created a unique design and user interface for each brand correlating to the brand's identity
- Acted as a liaison with web developers
- Coordinated with photographers to carry out the envisioned visual intent of imagery for each site
- Formulated a timeline for new photography and advertisements to be implemented on sites
• Designer for 'Special Projects Team'
- E-commerce store front design for brands
- Contributed a wide range of new watch designs for upcoming seasons.
- Developed a new sub-level brand identity for A|X mens and women watches.
- Developed awareness of brand needs through research, sales analysis, market trends and feedback.
- Entrusted with the complex task of watch specifics for factory and CAD modeling.
- Evaluated technical drawings and factory samples for inconsistencies.
• Supervised and unified the overall visual appearance of advertisements & how it psychologically
appeals to a target audience.
• Chose which visual elements should be conveyed, what artistic style to use and when to use motion.
• Responsible for solidifying the vision of the collective imagination while resolving conflicting agenda
and inconsistencies between the various individual inputs.
Marketing campaigns - Red Stripe's 'Bear' Campaign
• Teaser Ads
• Television Commercial Concepts
• Billboard Ads
• Newspaper Ads