Reliable, creative, and highly motivated graphic designer with experience developing effective campaigns and overseeing projects from concept to completion. Eager to work in a team atmosphere or independently on projects.
Technical and Personal Skills:
• I am proficient (10 years experience) with industry-standard graphics applications, digital imaging and illustration including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Fireworks, Acrobat).
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
• Knowledgeable in Quark Xpress.
• Hands-on experience with standards compliant web design tools such as HTML, XHTML, CSS, and CMS systems.
• Wire framing website structure and functionality as well as modern web design.
• Strong conceptual skills including online software concepts and online experience concepts.
• Utilization of both a Macintosh and PC platforms..
• Great written and verbal communication, organized thought processes, analytical/problem solving skills with ability to synthesize multiple information streams/directions and keen attention to detail.
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania | Kutztown, Pennsylvania 2003 - 2007
Degree: B.F.A. • Major: Communication Design
Concentrations: Graphic, Advertising, and Interactive Design
Northampton Community College | Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 2000 - 2003
Degree: A.A.S. • Major: Communication Design
Earned 2 Diplomas: 3D Animation and Website Design
Honors Graduate, Phi Theta Kappa Golden Key Member GPA: 3.55
- • Lead role in designing a new logo for Eastern Pennsylvania Arts Alliance
• Star Spangled Anthems CD of mine was the chief product sold at July 4th, 2011 festival celebrating the patriotic tunes. The Star Spangled Anthems festival was at the Sun Inn in downtown historic Bethlehem. The Mayor of Bethlehem John Callahan and past mayors attended.
• Made Deans List during multiple semesters at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
• Graduated from Northampton Community College with honors
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa worldwide honor society
• Assisted professor at N.C.C. start a group of design seminars called the Digital Art
Institute, provided tri-state design professors lessons in Lightwave 3D and new media
• Displayed projects at Kutztown University’s Senior Exhibition in 2007