- + Follow
Creative Director - In-Store Merchandising
FREELANCE DESIGNER Steve specializes in design solutions in the areas of retail; Department Store Fixtures, Point of Purchase / POP Displays, In-Store Merchandising Systems, Interactive Omni-Channel Experiences, Mall Kiosks & Retail Environments. Application Proficiency & Design Skills: • Digital 3D Modeling: SolidWorks, Form Z, Inventor & SketchUp • Design Conception, Rendering, Environment Simulation, Engineering, Prototyping, Final Design • 2D Design: Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, AutoCAD, Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Website Design • Animation: After Effects, SolidWorks • Sketching, Illustration, Presentations • Office Apps: Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook • Materials and Model Making: Injection Molded Plastics, Thermal Forming, Metals, Wood, Surfaces & Finishes • Project Management & Analysis: Total Cost Effectiveness, Value Engineering and Vendor Participation
Baldwin - Home Door Hardware
Consumer product design services, Industrial Design creative concepts and solutions specializing in custom retail Point of Purchase merchandising systems, retail environments, displays, interactive kiosks, video game demonstrators, retail fixtures & trade show exhibits.
Keywords; Point-of-Purchase Displays, In-store Merchandising, Displays, Retail, Environments, Interactive, Kiosk, Exhibit Design, POP, Industrial Design, Product Design, Engineering, Consumer Electronics, Design Thinking, SolidWorks.
Provide innovative creative solutions for retail fixtures, displays and environments. Design lead on Omni-Channel programs
Point of Purchase Industry
Industrial Designer, Creative 2D and 3D Design:
Design Category Examples; Merchandising Systems, Interacitive Kiosks, Mall Kiosks, Floor and Counter Displays, Interacitive Video Game Demonstrators
Provider of full service in-store merchandising support to America’s top companies and brands.
Senior Design Director
• Designed displays to meet clients' vision, marketing objectives and budget parameters. Responsible for creative project lead and final design. Creative projects included AT&T, Ahold, American Girl, Black & Decker, BP, COX, Disney, FedEx, Ford, GameStop, GE, Hyundai, KIA, PPG, Microsoft, Motorola, Murphy Oil, Nautica, Nintendo, Olympus, QuikTrip, SanDisk, Sherwin Williams, Stop & Shop, Sony, Target, Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
• Walmart: Implemented design for 24ft interactive gaming merchandising system for 600 Walmart location resulted in 3M in revenue
• Microsoft: Winning creative design for new "Games for Windows" Demonstrator Kiosk 1,700 units 3M
• Target: Gaming Aisle Reinvention, Interactive demonstrators and signage program resulting in 6.8M in revenue
• PPG/Lowes: Designer on Olympic Paint, Color Wall for Lowes stores resulting in 5.5M in revenue
• Home Depot: Researched, designed and tested a mall kiosk solution for special order products
Design Category; Point of Purchase Displays & Indoor Lighted Signs (Including Neon)
Category; Point of Purchase Displays & Merchandising Systems
Note: The company in business from 1988 to 2003 was acquired by Alliance Display & Packaging a Rock-Tenn Company.
Category; Point of Purchase Displays, Menu Boards & Merchandising Systems
Design & Production Art. Decal Fabrication and Decoration of Product Displays, Lawn Equipment, Outboard Motors, Corporate Identity
MIAD, Freshman Scholorship Winner. A unique opportunity with instruction from Industrial Design pioneer Brooks Stevens of Mequon WI.