designing with passion..... getting past inspiration into future....
ERGO DESIGN PVT LTD (design unit of ELGI INDUSTRIES), Bangalore.
Ergodesign (Ergoform Consulting) private limited, which is a progressive industrial design and product development studio based in Bangalore. The firm is merged with Elgi Equipment's Limited, a global industrial house and the innovators of the table-top wet grinder with diverse businesses that includes kitchen appliances, industrial compressors, automotive garage & textile equipment's.
• Roles and Responsibilities – Research & Design of Kitchen appliances, Consumer and Market Research, Design Strategy and innovation, Product styling, Consumer Trend forecasting, Project Manager and design lead.
• Gained my expertise in research and design of kitchen appliances since past three years of working with ELGI ULTRA INDUSTRIES (ergodesign).
UXINDIA is a platform to build and sustain the implementation of design thinking for social change by bringing the three essential pillars together. Educational institutions, industries and the international alliances need to work together by bringing their expertise and by cross-pollinating to drive a much bigger cause of social change by design besides their individual businesses. A confluence of thought leadership in design from the industry, the institution and the individual to ignite, inspire and delight communities through design-driven social change.
• To design a mobile application for the International Conference on User Experience Design on 9, 10 & 11 October'14 at Bangalore.
• The mobile app was designed to track and get frequent updates during the conference, pre-conference and post-conference.
• Role & Responsibilities - Mobile App Designer, Visual designer Event manager and a Volunteer
• Duration- 6 months - May 2014 to October 2014
CERAMIC DESIGNER AND GRAPHIC ARTIST
• Designed a collection specific story card, booklets for special ceramic designs, signature patterns with motifs, prints, textures and logos for the brand to be marketed nationally and worldwide.
• Conducted a workshop for children, teaching them the techniques of ceramic tile painting and texturizing.
CKS is an innovation consulting practice that employs user-centered research and design methodologies, including ethnography, design analysis, and user experience, to help organizations systematically and routinely create products, services, and systems.
• RENAULT- Emerging trends over consumers preferences in cars and fuels.
• Roles and Responsibilities – Consumer and Market Research, Design Strategy and innovation, Trend forecasting of fuel alternatives/ resources and technologies for the next 5 to 10 years for auto mobiles - “RENAULT NISSAN” (3 months).
VISUAL MERCHANDISING- "QUEEN OF DIAMONDS" - Promotional Gifting collection
• Tanishq as a company is not only known as a name but also as a brand which offers a modern yet traditional look for jewellery.
• A proper and appropriate gift range was to be designed which would not only compliment the Tanishq as a brand, but also be of a new design which would make the product worthy of being given as a gift.
• Designing specialized gifting collections with packaging including specific tags, story cards and gift elements.
• Learnt about decision making channels, working with plethora of vendors, documentation and creative work handling, taking criticism and working further in improvisation.
Funskool is India’s leading toy manufacturing company promoted by MRF group. Funskool has been pioneering the concept of quality and safe toys in India and raised the standard of the toys quality in the Indian Market. The company’s mission is to influence the parents to spend on toys that enable every Indian child to grow with quality toys that contributes to their mental development. Funskool has one of the largest ranges of toys in India.
• As the learning process begins, so does the fun, with educational and creative toys that helps the child explore various skills and also learn as he/ she plays.
• Range of products is a blend of art and science – they have been aesthetically created with exciting colours and designs that would delight children.
• Scientifically thought out, so as to improve various skills and functions, from hand-eye coordination to problem solving skills, from reflexes to colour and shape recognition.
• Handy Crafts- To explore! To invent! To design! To create! Things that Kids love to do! Funskool brings along a wide range of activity kits that fuel a child's imagination. And provide a learning experience that is blended with fun and play all the way.
• Designed “Handy crafts” creative kits for children - "NAMEPLATES" & "EMBOSSED ART"