- + Follow
New Delhi, India
I'm a Graphic Designer by profession. Having studied Bachelors in Fine Arts, I went on to pursue my Masters in Advertising and Marketing Management to understand the scope of things at a macro level. But my first love was Graphic Design and I joined Mudra as an Art trainee. Four thrilling years later, having learnt the nuances of the trade, I decided to switch to the Corporate side. I’m hardworking and ever eager to learn and on a look-out for something more challenging.
I'm a Graphic Designer by profession. Having studied Bachelors in Fine Arts, I went on to pursue my Masters in Advertising and Marketing Management to understand the scope of things at a macro level. But my first love was Graphic Design and I joined Mudra as an Art trainee. Four thrilling years later, having learnt the nuances of the trade, I decided to switch to the Corporate side.
I believe that an idea is an essential element in any design. My responsibilities include conceptualization, creative execution, coordination and supervision of the creative job assigned across various accounts being handled.
I’m hardworking and ever eager to learn.
To work in a challenging atmosphere where I can unleash the creativity and find new avenues to learn and implement professional ideas so as for the development of the organization.
Application for the Post of Manager/ Associate Manager/ Creative Head
Two years Masters Programme in Advertising and Marketing Management from Amity School of Communication, Noida
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Specialization in Applied Arts) (2000-2004) from Rajasthan School of Art, Jaipur (affiliated to University
Diploma/ Work Shops Attended
• Diploma in Computer Art (August 2001- December 2002) from EDIT Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur I Center)
• Elements Of Film Making/ Video Shooting course (May- June 2003) organised by Patrika In Education, Summer School
• Film Script Writing course (January 3- 7, 2005) organised by Uttar Pradesh Film Development Council (Noida, U.P.)
• Theatre Workshop (May 1999) organised by SANSKAR (Jaipur)
• Working with SapientNitro as an Art Director (August 2011 to date)
• Worked with HCL Technologies as a Sr. Graphic Designer in their Marketing Division (Jan 2010- July 2011)
• Worked with Tree as a Creative Consultant (Sept. 2009- Jan 2010)
• Worked with The Hive, Delhi, as an Art Director (July 2007- 2009)
• Worked as a Graphic Designer with Prospect Advisory and Management, Delhi, from August 2006- June 2007
• Internship with Interact Vision Advertising and Marketing Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, a venture of Mudra Communications Pvt. Ltd., from February 20- June 30, 2006 as an Art trainee
• Logo and Stationary design for Arpit Associates, Kanpur- July 2007
• Designed Diwali cards for Kryton, Delhi- year 2005, 2006
• Research based Summer Project with Lowe, Delhi for Maruti Omni- May 2005
• Research for Ogilvy & Mather, Delhi on behalf of Hutch- April 2005
Brands worked upon
• Interact Vision: Neva Mod, Eldeco, Safal, MMTC
• Prospect A&M: Living Spaces, Mahindra, Prospect A&M, At home concerts, Tusker Glass Laminates, Gems Schools, Thomson Foundation, Yamaha Roxx concerts and Yamaha, Quatrro and AuxiCogent, etc.
Pitch: GC Overseas, Access, Sankalp, NIIT, Global Mall
• The Hive: MetLife, Avantha, Cream Bell, Fidelity, Archies, Feather Touch, Pathways World School, Dawar, Caryaire, McKinsey, Sendwise, Salwan, Caryaire, BGPPL, SIS, Dhampur, Parrys, etc.
Pitch: Typhoo, Ambica, Mirabelle, Salient, Originalé, Starkey
• Tree: Miele launch, Spire World, Lumenz Australia, PVR, Map my India
• HCL: Various external communication design for HCL
• Sapient: Various internal communication design as well as some digital work for the clients.
• The Abhinav Bindra Foundation: Corporate Identity, Stationary and Brochure.
• Maharani Palace: Corporate Identity
• Jaipur Homestay: Corporate Identity, Stationary, Mailers, Website, etc.
• Kryton: Diwali cards, 10 yr annivarsary logo
• Arpit and Associates: Corporate Identity
• ADH: Corporate Identity
Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop. I work on Mac (only).
Reading, Dancing, Yoga and Meditation. Very rarely, I pen down a line or two. You can visit my blog-
Date of Birth: 24 February, 1982
Marital Status: Single
Languages: English and Hindi