Mar 2021 - Present (10 months)
- Assist clients that come in the gallery with their residential projects
- Sales to meet weekly, monthly quotas
- Curate gallery to standards of RH
- Design with every project of the design ethos of RH - start with the environment, architecture, furniture, decor and materials.
Oct 2020 - Present (1 year 3 months)
- Organizational skills sorting through various materials, filing and sourcing them for the use of the designers and working with trade clients for ordering materials, furniture, etc.
- Retail sales continued by running & managing the studio, updating sales recaps, invoices, sourcing products
-Gained connections with local artists and designers in the field and through IMS
-AutoCAD practice working on residential projects and drawing/ planning sheets for presentations
Mar 2020 - Present (1 year 10 months)
- Gained operation skills by balancing my tills and logging them into the system
- Prepared prep lists, orders and counts for daily bakery and food services
- Worked closely with managers and district managers to make improvements within the store and business
- Developed customer service and sale skills by interacting with customers
- Established interpersonal skills by working in a team enviroment and regularly solving problems
- Responsibility and leadership skills by training new employees
- Organizational skills by having a clean work space and lobby under standards of QUAZA
INTERIOR DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Jan 2019 - Present (3 years)
- Manage and organize materials utilized by Interior students
- Tutor students on Revit, AutoCAD, Renderings, etc.
- Work with professors in student teaching, meetings, presentations, etc.
UW STOUT ADMISSIONS
Jan 2019 - Jan 2020 (1 year)
- Social and communication skills by regularly talking and showing students and families UW Stout campus
- Leadership skills by leading groups around campus
- Answering questions through student panels and individual tours
- Office skills by regularly answering phone calls, managing admission files and emails.