Designer Look&Feel, Brand Identity specialist
MMID Full Service Design Team
Jun 2010 - Nov 2013 (3 years 5 months)
Over the last years I worked at MMID as an experienced designer, specialised in Brand Identity. I was predominantly involved in project briefing until concept proposals and defining the design, after which I helped guiding the projects from the engineering phases to production.
- Developed Brand People Product Approach
- Worked on 30+ projects as a designer and consultant
- Created DesignBites, a monthly internal sharing platform
- Areas: Medical & Care, Professional equipment, Mobility, Vending etc
CLIENTS: DRÄGER, SAMSONITE, BOON EDAM, SIELAFF, FLAMCO, PRIVA etc.
Dec 2005 - Oct 2013 (7 years 10 months)
Throughout my career I worked on and off as a freelance Product Designer / Consultant / Front-end specialist / Interaction designer (Web & Mobile)
- Co-developed the award winning Hockey.nl mobile phone app.
- Areas: FMCG Packaging, Mobile phone apps, Consumer
CLIENTS: PENTAGRAM (UK), BRANDNEW DESIGN (NL), USTWO (UK), PINCH (NL) etc.
Designer & PR Communication
Pilots Product Design
May 2008 - Dec 2009 (1 year 7 months)
At Pilots I held a triple combined job description of Designer, PR & Communications and Front office support. It enabled me to learn about all facets of running and working at a (small, 10 employees) design studio.
- Accros the board, front and back office.
- Helped expanding the design strategy efforts for our clients
- Areas: Aviation, FMCG Packaging, Vending, Consumer, Agriculture etc.
CLIENTS: B/E AEROSPACE, BRAVILOR BONAMAT, SARA LEE, KVERNELAND MEGATRONICS etc.
Scope Design Strategy
Mar 2007 - Sep 2007 (6 months)
At Scope I was part of the design team responsible for concept building, design and pre-engineering. I also participated in the development of Scope’s own Brand design language tool.
- Areas: Mobility, Medical, Professional equipment, Consumer
CLIENTS: BATAVUS, DOGE, WAVIN etc.
intern Product Design
2004 - 2004
Product design Intern. Worked on teenage hairstyling products, the Olivetti MyWay printer and participated in workshops.