OISHII Creative Agency
* Supported agency projects with various digital designs * Planned and executed print ads, web assets, branding, and packaging for several major clients. These include Nickelodeon, Discovery Channel, NFL Network, Tennis Channel and Ovation TV. COMPUTER SKILLS * Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign * Proficient on both PC and MAC platforms and Microsoft Office programs
GREATS Brand Footwear
Sep 2012 - Apr 2014 (1 year 7 months)
* Sought out by Jon Buscemi and Ryan Babenzien to assist in the planning and initial launch of their new footwear brand.
* Responsible for the initial visual framework of the brand and an integral part of the brand's image. * Developed all company branding including logo, shoe liners, packaging, linesheets, trims, etc.
SUPRA Footwear - Senior Designer
Design and execute all content
Nov 2012 - 2014 (1 year 2 months)
Suprafootwear.com including weekly mailers, web marquees, landing pages, and other marketing assets.
* Conceptualize and design three product catalogs quarterly including theme development, overall layout and text creative.
* Partner with Creative Director on photo shoot concepts and executions to reinforce brand direction and consistently provide relevant branding to consumers.
* Support Marketing and Ecommerce teams by selecting, organizing, and editing social media content for Facebook, Instagram, and Supra Blog.
* Fulfill all digital creative requests from Key Accounts by building branded materials to support retail sales efforts. * Spearhead the process of restructuring the Creative Services department seeking out software solutions to assist with the organization and trafficking of jobs.
* Provide outside consultant with department needs and strategized working solutions to increase department efficiency.
* Support corporate marketing efforts in the direction, planning, and execution of ongoing and seasonal advertising campaigns. These include cultivation of digital assets, print assets, and Point-Of-Purchase materials.