Feb 2007 - Present (14 years 5 months)
The American Library Association
US Music Corp.
Power Plate North America, Inc.
Hip Circle Studio
Packaging Production Designer
Maurice Sporting Goods / Big Game International
Mar 2016 - Mar 2017 (1 year)
• Collaborate with Product Development and Product Management to gather new project and revision details before preparing files for production.
• Create and develop packaging for new products.
• Apply style guide elements/requirements to packaging and products.
• Layout packaging artwork and prepare files for production per established formats, brand
standards and style guides.
• Initiate and attend artwork review sessions. Collect and implement necessary revisions from the team.
• Create line art, edit photos, and performs prepress functions to prepare artwork for production.
• Create die-lines and revise existing die-lines and artwork.
• Provide creative input and support to Product Development and Manager.
• Review layout specifications for accuracy and resolve discrepancies/correct errors in conjunction with
the Packaging & Industrial Design Managers.
• Prepare/order packaging mockups for tradeshows and other sample needs. Maintain historical data and
• Manage and implement multilingual translations with external translations service.
• Work with team to help develop effective processes between US and China office.
• Provide support to China office on artwork/file needs.
• Communicate with the team regularly on all active projects, providing updates.
• Respond promptly to any artwork issues that arise.
• Help organize, update and maintain shared library of artwork files per established filing guidelines and
• Member of the Maruice Cares Committee
• Help with planning fundraising events for employees
• Create and Design flyers for fundraising events
Graphic Designer & Licensing Coordinator
Oct 2014 - Mar 2016 (1 year 5 months)
Design packaging for Bags, Pouches, Boxes, Blister cards, Counter Displays, PDQs and many other unique formats. Most of our products are Licensed so I am able to design complex packaging while following strict style guides. I create and manage the departments weekly Design Lists which shows priorities, next steps and status of all active projects. I am in charge of submitting final art to our licensors for approvals. Our Licenses include: Disney, Marvel, Universal, Warner Bros., Angry Birds, Rudolph and more. I also correspond with China sending approved art work, requesting proofs and final samples. When needed I will also create hand made mock-ups for samples, Buyer meetings or Shows.
Publications International Ltd.
Apr 2008 - Oct 2014 (6 years 6 months)
I started at Publications International within the PrePress department for New Seasons Stationary, and was promoted to the International department as Pre press Coordinator in 2012. The International division is where I now work on many licensed products like: Disney, Nickelodeon, Hello Kitty etc. As most of our international titles are picked up from our English versions, our art directors do not work on International titles, I do. I am one of 2 people in my department and I am in charge of type setting the new language and making any art changes necessary so that it is cohesive. I am also in constant contact with our printers in China making sure all our files are received, approving ozalids and getting Emboss and Foil tools made.
Sep 2013 - Dec 2013 (3 months)
Working with customers helping choose frames and mats that showcase their artwork. Taking measurements, assembly and finishing frames.