This was a CMST 320 single-person project in the summer of 2015. The purpose of this project was to redesign a logo from a non-profit organization.
I choose to alter the Boys & Girls Clubs of America logo to a slightly more updated logo.
I very much wanted the logo to look more kid-friendly as I thought the original design worked well but was more professional in appearance. I changed the hand-holding image to include two arms.
I also made the colors brighter and the lines softer and rougher in order to give the impression that children created the new logo.
All content was created from Adobe Illustrator CC (2015).