Production Designer—Product Development Team for Toys and Stationery
Mar 2019 - Mar 2020 (1 year)
• designed spec sheets and prepared files for production and costing, ensuring quality and accuracy
• designed unique counter display units for major retail clients such as Walmart and Target
• designed turnkey packaging adhering to client and in-house style guides for RFP, securing accounts
• created content and tutorials for social media and marketing campaigns for in-house brands
• concepted and illustrated as needed for non branded toy, stationery and gift product proposals
Production Designer—Product Team
Nov 2010 - Feb 2019 (8 years 3 months)
• digitally prepared greeting cards for mass production, ensuring quality and accuracy in color correction, layout and application of special processes
• supported product, marketing and brand teams, design and presentation tasks
• developed new card formats and concepts for the KDS brand winning retail space
• hand-created/painted art assets fundamental to several collections
• concepted and illustrated cards in my own style winning space in additional markets for the studio
Jul 2009 - Nov 2010 (1 year 4 months)
Formatted and designed a wide range and high volume of advertisements and listings for publication in phone directories. Developed expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
May 2009 - Jul 2009 (2 months)
Temporary position. Aided in website and logo design for clients in the building and construction industries.
Summer Design Intern
May 2008 - Aug 2008 (3 months)
Summer Intern. Proofreading and design tasks. My main memory from this experience was designing the booklet insert that would accompany the Tropic Thunder DVD.