Customer Support Champion
Feb 2018 - Present (4 years 3 months)
- Answer inbound calls regarding questions about service animal laws, registration process, and order issues via Talkdesk
- Solve and escalate support tickets via Zendesk
- Manage time and efficiency remotely.
Full Service Shopper + Mentor
Jun 2016 - Present (5 years 11 months)
-Effectively used the InstaShopper App to connect with customers that request personal shopping and grocery delivery
- Communicated with customers using InstaShopper to identify and select desired items
- Arrived on time at store locations to shop for and pick-up deliveries
- Consider and carefully address customer requests and preferences
- Used independent food expertise and judgment to select replacements based on customer preference
- Located, select, and scan labels for pick-up orders
- Handled all items and deliveries with extreme care
- Identified and determine the best route to reach delivery locations in a safe and timely manner
- Provided an amazing car-to-door customer service
- Maintain and develop relations with local store management and staff.
- Assist and provide support to fellow shoppers in store and during scheduled supply pick ups.
- design and write resource documentation to provide as support for shoppers for their first shift or as refreshers for veteran shoppers
- Assist local operations team with inventory, admin duties, and start up local markets
Oct 2015 - Present (6 years 7 months)
Duties: Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on briefs from client (s). Utilized use of Adobe Creative suite software. Made changes necessary to vision of client (s).
Aug 2015 - Feb 2016 (6 months)
Duties: Worked in a remote team environment, updating graphics and text in previously published documents to reflect the new company name and colors. Primary tools were Author-It and Acrobat.
Sugar Land, TX
Mar 2014 - Feb 2015 (11 months)
Duties: In the absence of the regular classroom teacher to help students to learn subject matter and/or skills that are required for scheduled lessons and to provide meaningful instruction for assigned classrooms.
Animal Care Technician
Sugar Land, TX
Nov 2011 - Mar 2014 (2 years 4 months)
Duties: responsible for caring for animals in the clinical or research setting, maintaining animal records, cleaning cages and other equipment, administering injections and medications, and preparing laboratory samples. Other duties include assisting with scheduling appointments, follow ups, and creating design materials for use in promotional events.