I really love to work with images. Either when doing image compositions or taking images. It was back in the 90′s when I bought myself an old LC-A camera. From this moment on I felt in love with taking and editing images. First in a completely analog way (cross development and stuff like that) and afterwards with digital tool like photoshop. Lately I discovered the third dimensions which I realized is completely an other story. So right now I spend a lot of time learning the most important tools on this.
As a former applied psychologist I also spend quit some time studying the psyche of the goldfishes around the world.
If you are looking for a FREELANCER for PHOTOSHOP based work don't hesitate to contact me.
For projects that needs more humanressources check out my agency www.PIXSLANG.com We are a team of international artists that offer the whole service from HAND DRAWN ILLUSTRATIONS to 3D.
- 2013 Die Zeit, GE (print)
- 2013 Practical Photoshop, UK (print)
- 2013 Swiss Miniatur Expo Museum Käserberg, Switzerland
- 2012 Swiss Miniatur Expo Fnac Geneva, Switzerland
- 2012 Book Swiss Miniatur, Switzerland
- 2012 Museum für Kommunikation, Germany
- 2012 DOCMA Awards (9th rank), Germany
- 2012 Practical Photoshop, UK (print) - 2010 International Photo Awards (ranked top25), L.A.
- 2009 Snap! Japan (print)
- 2007 Colorsplash Chakras, Vienna (print)
- 2007 ABSOLUT Stockholm
- 2007 Lomowall London
- 2006 Photokina, Cologne