Nov 2014 - Apr 2018 (3 years 5 months)
• Industrial design for parts and accessories that add value to customer bikes for the cruiser genre of the motorcycle industry.
• Research and Development with evolving product lines for performance, ergonomic and chrome trim products.
• Contribute ideations, rendering with analog and digital methods then evolve to presentations.
• Sketches are advanced to Solidworks 3-D models and drafting ready for manufacturing.
• Communicate design direction and nuances visually and verbally to other designers and engineers within the department and at our satellite location.
• Designs are based on extensive product knowledge and research of motorcyclist needs and desires with current market trends.
• Interact with other departments within the group plus third party manufacturing overseas.