* Gathering and cutting fabrics for new season Trend Books. * Market research - a key aspect in the trend forecasting and the overall design process. * Ensuring the studio is clean and tidy. * Key Achievements: * Gaining more of an understanding of how trend forecasting works and how it can benefit those who are looking into designing products to fit into a specific market. * Developing market research skills and the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from findings.
Design Network North
* Preparation and launch of a design competition (www.3dchallenge.co.uk). * Gathering information and market research surrounding the theme thoroughly. * Design and develop downloadable documents for the main website. * Design promotional leaflets and posters for a 3D Challenge event. * Gathering contacts for potential sponsors, mentors, and coaches to support the competition. Key Achievements: * Managing a heavy workload with strict timescales and deadlines * Developed my 2D graphic skills through the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
* Experienced working in a fast paced environment where all tasks rely on managed timescales.
Graduate as of
* A-Level qualifications in Graphic Design, ICT, and Mathematics. * Merit in Diploma of Art and Design
* Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy. * Customer service and interaction with clients to create an enjoyable experience * General receptionist skills at the front desk i.e. answering telephone, booking appointment, taking payments. Qualifications and Training
Part-time Sales Assistant
* Refined set of customer service skills that enable the customer's needs and requirements to be met effectively. * Confident till-point user as well as holding responsibility as a refund assistant and cashing up. * Faced with various tasks and goals each day that is approached with confidence through a complete understanding of the job role. Key Achievements: * Scored 'Green' on a traffic light system on each section of a quarterly Personal Development Review within my job title. * Given the responsibility of cashing up all till-points at the end of the working day. * Developed personal confidence with unfamiliar people through the constant improvement of customer service skills.
Hebburn Comprehensive School
* 12 GCSE's grades A-C