Logistics Coworker, Forklift Operator, and Gate Keeper
Nov 2014 - Present (7 years 8 months)
*Experience driving and operating a Counterbalance Forklift and a Powered Pallet Jack.
*Experience in Quality control: processing shipments, unloading and checking the trucks for load quality issues, processing over deliveries and under deliveries, data entry and communication with the supply and shipping companies.
*Experience in Inventory, Processing Damages and Quality issues.
*Excellent replenishment skills and efficient work ethic.
Nov 2014 - Feb 2016 (1 year 3 months)
Jun 2014 - Nov 2014 (5 months)
Assistant Visual Merchandiser, Assistant Stock Lead and Sales Associate
Gap Inc./Banana Republic
Apr 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years 2 months)
*Assist Merchandise Placement Supervisor and Lead in roll outs and floor sets. (Dress Mannequins, hang wall paper and pictures, paint, change fixtures, reorganize merchandise, create color stories and interesting displays using the concept book).
*Assist other managers at the cashwrap, in the fitting rooms or on the floor by providing excellent customer service.
*Certified to process shipment, transfers and inventory.
Assistant Designer / Intern
Feb 2012 - Dec 2012 (10 months)
* Assist the head designer in all aspects from conceptualization, through production to the finished product.
* Develop Sketches and Illustrations
* Draft Patterns and create Drapes
* Source Materials (Fabrics, Embellishments, and Trims)
* Dye Fabric
* Embroider pieces
* Create new textures (silk feathers)
* Construct Samples and final garments
* Assist fittings
* Help with photoshoots
Mar 2012 - Sep 2012 (6 months)
*Proficient in website organization and creation using 1&1 internet
*Fluent in multitasking.
*Able to run errands in an efficient and timely manner.
*Provide excellent assistance, and remain flexible.
*Organized, responsible, and self motivated.
Recovery Team Leader
Oct 2011 - Jan 2012 (3 months)
* A supervisory position that manages a team of Recovery Associates to achieve their performance objectives.
* General organization of merchandise in a given department, including folding, hanging and stacking merchandise and ensuring that it is on the correct fixture within the department
* Clear merchandise from fitting rooms, and ensure that it is returned to the proper area of the department or store
* Execute Macy's merchandising standards, and maintain a clean, neat and easy to shop selling floor
* Adaptable and flexible to working in all departments and areas of the store
* Provide friendly customer service to all customers by answering questions
* Provide training and coach recovery team associates
* Assist with, and supervise workload throughout the store in conjunction with Team Manager
Fashion Design Intern
Jenny Yoo Collection
May 2010 - Aug 2010 (3 months)
* Design a collection, gather inspirations, information on trends, create sketches
* Attend Fittings and steam garments
* Attend weekly meetings/presentations, collection meetings and photoshoots
* Store windows and floor sets/displays
* Mail swatch requests, file folders and client accounts.
May 2008 - Aug 2008 (3 months)
Provide Great customer service, Stock, Floor Sets and displays
Have an attention to detail and great organizational skills.
Attentive, positive and friendly.
Oct 2006 - Feb 2007 (4 months)
* Create Sketches for design inspiration
* Provide great customer service both on the floor and at the register
* Organization of merchandise, floor sets, and displays