A drafting position with a licensed Architectural and Civil firm, which will allow me to fully utilize my present knowledge and skills and also to acquire a higher level of expertise.
Skilled, experienced and dedicated CAD 2011, 2015, and 2016 or Revit 2015 and 2016 Drafter seeking employment with your esteemed organization.
• Strong knowledge of drafting techniques and tools
• Able to function effectively as an independent worker or as part of a team
• 9 years Architectural and Mechanical Drafting Design experience
• Ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Eager to learn programs and job duties
• Outstanding ability to produce drawings for manufacturing
• Adhered to drafting practices at all times.
● Critical Thinking- using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
● Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the
Points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
● Proficient with Residential constructions Design using Revit software 2015-2016.
● Manually skilled in use of all appropriated drafting tools and proficient in use of CAD systems.
● Amazing ability to develop building plans, Create detailed designs. Prepare clear, accurate plans and detailed from rough sketches, according to specified dimensions.
● Mechanical 2D -3D Modeling with Computer aided design CAD and SolidWorks software 2014-2016
● Ability to prepare technical drawings for manufacturing, Familiar to work with engineering and manufacturing teams to develop products.
● Good understanding of scaling and dimensioning: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
● Emphasize dimensions on blueprints. Ensure accuracy of spellings and dimensions in the drawings.
● Perfect hand Sketching and Ability to draft detailed multiview drawings of machine and products, Prepare rough sketches from verbal instructions.
● Familiar with GIS.