Design and Production Manager
Mar 2019 - Present (2 years 9 months)
• Manage daily production and design workflow for busy industrial sign shop.
• Relying on my design knowledge to oversee appealing designs and proper production
output are achieved.
• Utilizing my management background to successfully manage employees, vendors,
sales team and communicate with ownership.
• Assuring production/installation deadlines are constantly met and expectations, exceeded.
Senior Graphic Desinger
Apr 2016 - Feb 2019 (2 years 10 months)
• Managed creative team with Marketing Manager to produce strong design
solutions, maintain brand identity guidelines, FDA guidelines, and overall company
• Implemented effective marketing campaigns through product launches, email
blasts, print ads, team meetings and exceptional communication.
• Designed and produced marketing materials such as product catalog,
promotional/product flyers, product FDA labels, and electronic communications.
• Updated and responded to clients via social media platforms including Facebook,
Twitter and Linkedin.
• Directed in house photography used for catalogs, and digital/print marketing assets.
• Worked directly with outside vendors and approved all digital and print standards.
• Collaberated with digital and print publishers on customized marketing assets.
• Showed high integrity, with the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
company and FDA information.
Senior Graphic Designer
Dec 2014 - Apr 2016 (1 year 4 months)
• Worked with a high-preforming creative team to successfully design marketing
projects. Collaborated with the Creative Director, copywriters and clients.
• Oversaw the creation and management of brand consistency for clients across
various media platforms.
• Took photos in house for marketing assets and e-commerce websites.
• Created video advertisements and video editing with Premiere Pro.
• Directed off-site photo shoots for various marketing pieces.
• Objectives and creative requirements of design projects were successfully achieved.
• Mixing my strong conceptual design skills with deep expertise in Adobe, campaigns
were consistently completed within deadlines - meeting all expectations and budgets.
• Demonstrated patience - maintaining composure, effectiveness, and flexibility
under pressure. Took initiative and lead in each project presented to me.
Dec 2008 - Nov 2014 (5 years 11 months)
Design, create and execute web content, working directly with programmers and key designers. Created images, banners and complete sites. Develop and help maintain fully functional desktop and responsive websites. Website design portfolio can be viewed at http://beanslive.com/portfolio/
• Designing and deciding on the visual layout of a website.
• Create eye-catching and functional digital design concepts across various platforms.
• Consult with clients to gather clear information for their particular website requirements.
• Develop marketing materials, corporate identity and various print projects.
Senior Graphic Designer
Feb 1996 - Nov 2008 (12 years 9 months)
• Collaborated with marketing and sales team to develop all corporate sales
collateral & promotional campaigns.
• Conception through final design - worked directly with marketing team executives, sales department as well as clients to achieve consistent, creative pieces.
• Created the designs for marketing collateral, on-course signage and support pieces for the General Motors, Buick Golf and Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep world wide Golf Marketing Program.
• Identified target markets and developed customized, revenue generating marketing and creative programs.
• Designed website elements for client online promotions and sweepstakes.
• Directed photo shoots to insure powerful, effective marketing images.
• Delegated heavy work flow between design and production departments.
• Sought out for recommendations regarding purchase of department hardware and software to ensure design needs while maintaining the budget.
• Developed and maintained working relationships with printers and key vendors.