MY ROLE IN THE RELATED PROJECTS ARE AS PER THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
• Reviewing and confirming the development brief and understanding the project drivers from the Client or Client’s Representative.
• Establishing points of contact and effective communication channels.
• Responsible for leading the design team through the design phase from Concept up to completion of Construction Documentation for various project scales.
• Implementing design management tools for the design team - interface matrix, interdependency schedules, project status matrix, etc.
• Conducting workshops and reviews with the project team to consider build ability, logistics, value engineering, scope and design responsibility.
• Manage the design schedule/ programme and coordination with the Master Schedule Assist the Project Controls Planner to incorporate key design milestones/actions into the master programme(s).
• Liaised with the clients for review and approvals, verifying the project budget and cash flows including establishing the Project Packaging Strategy.
• Assisted the client in Value Engineering the various packages, alternatives for various finishes.
• Obtained various authorities approvals and required Design NOCs
• Establish a document control system in conjunction with Project Controls and integrations with the Project Controls Platform.
• For large Project scales, supervised the construction team to deliver high quality service, including reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs, performing inspections and snagging lists during the handing over stage.
• Resolved day to day technical site issues and ensure the coordination with other disciplines and subcontractors is implemented.
• Reviewed contractors invoices and recommend payments to the client.
• For Turn Key Projects, in addition to supervising the construction team managed the various sub-contractors to deliver high quality finished product at the client satisfactory.
• The prize of Merit at the architectural competition of Port Said Multipurpose Theater. 2004
• The prize of Merit at the architectural competition of Alexandria eastern harbor development, Alexandria - Egypt. 2005
PARTICIPATION IN ARCITECTURAL COMPETITIONS:
• A Second prize winner of the architectural competition “Urban Design and architectural concepts”. Kuwait.
• A Third prizewinner of the architectural competition “Smart city in Alexandria “Alexandria , Egypt
• A Third Prize Winner of the architectural competition “Multi Purpose Hall in Port said “Port-said , Egypt