Picture Manager, Excel
* Revise provided CAD models * Produce and edit website content * Microsoft Word Picture Manager, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
Junior Industrial Designer
T2 Design and Prototype Corp.
Santa Monica, CA
* Develop quotes for potential client projects * Create 3D CAD models using Solidworks and Fusion 360 while rendering in Keyshot * Communicate with manufacturing companies * Complete benchmark studies including current patents and product research * Refine 3D printed models and other prototypes * Schedule and update client meetings * Assist fellow designers with concept sketching and ideation
Dining Services Engagement Coordinator
* Founded new position * Ambassador to the dining program at Philadelphia University * Act as a liaison between students and the dining services team * Implement programs to improve food quality and add services for students * Attend scheduled Dining Committee Meetings and update advisors
* Selected by faculty to lead four design teams through various phases of engineering design and communication.
* Design and prototype a number of projects for production * Communicate with manufacturers for estimates
County College of Morris
* Promoted club using online and campus resources * Assumed leadership role as advertising director * Communicated with club director about promotions * Announced Designers at yearly Fashion Show Design With Light Lighting Competition, Second Place, Design With Light, June 2017 Competition/ Leadership Experience * Entered nationwide competition judged by professional lighting designers * Attended Luminaires awards dinner in Philadelphia * Received second place, $250 award money, and Round trip flight to California Jefferson Health Hackathon, Honorable Mention, Thomas Jefferson University, Nov 4th-7th * Entered design competition enjoy tastier, healthier and more sustainable home cooking * Designed a smart counter-top to display pantry contents, recipes, and expiration dates * Utilized embedded conductive electrodes to assist in preparation and cooking Electrolux Ideas Lab Design Challenge, Top 30 (Global Competition), Electrolux Ideas Lab, Online, Sept 5th - Oct 18th 2016 * Entered design competition enjoy tastier, healthier and more sustainable home cooking * Designed a smart counter-top to display pantry contents, recipes, and expiration dates * Utilized embedded conductive electrodes to assist in preparation and cooking
Exhibit Design Intern
Palumbo Associates Inc.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
* Assisted in designing trade show exhibits for top-tier corporations * Attended client meetings to discuss exhibit design plans * Developed rough sketches for corporate trade show exhibits * Built exhibits using the Leitner 10 and 44 systems * Provided administrative assistance to office staff as needed
Country Club Services
* Parked cars for guests at high-end events and establishments * Established relationships with returning customers * Operated luxury automobiles from brands such as Maserati, Tesla, and Rolls Royce
EvoHaX Design Competition Winner
April * Entered 2-day design competition to assist people with disabilities * Designed a product with two fellow designers to assist people with Alexia * Attended Philadelphia Expo with winning design Industrial Design Project Manager, Interdisciplinary program, County College of Morris, Randolph, NJ
Provide building engineer technical drawings
Park Heights Apartments
* Design new lighting solution for hallways of main floors * Provide building engineer technical drawings