Creole Cuisine Concepts
New Orleans, LA
Dec 2018 - Present (2 years 10 months)
Develop creative direction and brand standards for 25 restaurant, event venues and daiquiri shops in New Orleans.
• Act as brand champion, ensuring consistency of brand and tone of voice across all creative executions.
• Design projects include menu design and print marketing promotions, logo identity, outdoor signage, print advertisements,
apparel, merchandising, website and social media.
• Create, curate and execute interior design concepts, art installations, murals and outdoor signage.
• Manage multiple projects on tight deadlines, and take each one from concept to final stage while prioritizing, organizing and
handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Manage all in-house and outsourced printing projects including menus, promotional flyers and signage from concept through
completion to meet strict deadlines.
• Created an online platform for menu editing and print request that eliminated emails.
Jan 2015 - Present (6 years 9 months)
• Directed all creative marketing & branding efforts for 16 uniquely branded restaurant & bar venues for one of Chicago’s
leading hospitality groups.
• Redesigned and developed an overall creative strategy for Four Corners including a new company logo, website and corporate identity.
• Design projects included menu design and print marketing promotions, logo identity of new venues and brand exploration,
outdoor signage, print advertisements, apparel and merchandising.
• Menu design included menus for each location, in addition to ticketed and private events, festivals, and corporate partnerships.
• Managed all aspects of menu implementations including creative design, paper sourcing and print services.
• Designed and created social content, website skins, banner ads, landing pages and other formats of digital content for
a variety of brands.
• Translated marketing messaging into compelling visuals and social media campaigns that align with Four Corners' brand vision and
each venues identity.
• Introduced and managed a next-generation interactive digital display platform that enhanced each individual brand's
image and promotions.
• Collaborate in brainstorming sessions with the marketing team to develop idea generation, concept development, and messaging.
• Create, curate and execute interior design concepts, art installations, murals and signage for several Four Corners venues.
• First person promoted into the Creative Manager position, while still maintaining duties as the lead graphic designer.
Nov 2008 - Present (12 years 11 months)
• Actively crossed industries and event types for seven years of diverse, hands-on design and marketing experience.
• Executed branding and promotions of successful events while partnering with a variety of well-known businesses, including painting
jellyfish with the Shedd Aquarium, demonstration runs with The North Face, and high-end wine tastings with some of Europe's
• Specializing in creative management, as well as logo and advertising layouts, print and online media, menus, banners, posters,
business cards, invitations and brochures.
• Hands-on experience coordinating and promoting events for private and corporate clients with an excellent network of vendors and
venues within Chicago.
Youtside Fitness Club
Feb 2014 - Nov 2014 (9 months)
• Developed comprehensive strategy that included brand identity, print, radio and local TV advertising.
• Managed, organized and promoted a range of large scale events and partnerships.
• Composed press releases, fact sheets, brochures, newsletters and other public relations documents.
• Launched, managed and maintained social channels on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Google+.
• Responsible for the marketing budget, schedule and production of all the materials of sales and marketing.
• Maintained strong industry relationships and partnerships.
Marketing & Social Media Manager
Knightsbridge Wine Shoppe & Epicurean Centre Ltd.
Mar 2013 - Mar 2014 (1 year)
• Assisted in partnering with some of the most well-known European Wineries and Chicago restaurants to design and
execute creative tailor-made events for individual and corporate clients.
• Graphic Design projects included social media and print marketing, logo identity and brand exploration, print advertisements and
event promotion design.
• Developed integrated PR strategies, multi-channel print, web, and direct marketing campaigns.
• Performed ongoing customer and market research, as well as demographic profiling, to identify and capitalize on unmet market
needs ahead of the curve.
• Created and managed a strong social media presence while continuously monitoring online public relations.
• Successfully managed social media channels along with website development and design.