Administrative Assistant / Graphic Design, Web & Social Media
Dec 2013 - Present (8 years 6 months)
Job duties include taking care of clerical tasks in the office with direction from program managers and CEO, answering phones and redirecting to appropriate departments, managing branding identity with print/web collateral, creating print/web materials for clients showcasing branding and programs, creating and managing website, employee intranet, and social medias, project planning and event coordinating, working with local medias for advertising efforts, and providing walk-in clients with assistance through information and solutions through CHANGE, Inc. programs.
May 2009 - Dec 2013 (4 years 7 months)
Performed clerical duties, designed and coded websites, designed ads on multiple platforms such as billboards, newspapers, web, broadcast, and other media. Assisted lead graphic designer and office manager as well as providing assistance to media specialists.
Internet Sales Coord. / Local & National Sales Coord.
Oct 2007 - May 2009 (1 year 7 months)
• Create web ads based on Account Executive’s needs for clients
• Program text links in our Phaedra system using HTML
• Communicate with Internet Broadcasting on a daily basis regarding our ad trafficking and inputting internet orders
• Set up web ads using the Adify system
• Input commercial orders for local and national accounts
• Handle production paperwork and assign to producers as well as handle schedules shoots
• Create internet and television packages for Account Executives to sell under Sales Manager’s instruction
• Assist the Sales Manager and Account Executives with their internet and package needs
(This is for the WTOV9 station owned by Cox Enterprises.)
Digital Media Design Intern
Jun 2006 - May 2007 (11 months)
• Created high-quality graphics such a company logos, informative brochures, and product banners and banner stands.
• Designed and developed web layouts and coded them in CSS/HTML and Dreamweaver
• Made professional touch-ups to images
• Provided assistance to the Senior Media Digital Designer
• Worked with a team to complete multiple tasks and make graphic-based decisions and changes