Asst. Footwear Designer
New York, NY
Jun 2017 - Present (4 years 4 months)
• Create concepts and analyze trends for each season on the market calendar
• Work cross functionally with Production and Merchandising teams to analyze product assortment to completion
• Sketch and develop dress, casual and athletic styles
• Sketch, illustrate and develop new concepts from pattern work, pattern corrections as well as fresh outsole concepts/development
• Source and develop new materials and colors to be shown through prototyping and sales sample stages
• Create technical specifications for new outsole & prototyping development
• Travel internationally to work directly with factory partners
• Work with both sales & production teams to ensure all development & commercialization meets X/F deadlines
Footwear Design Intern
Jun 2016 - Present (5 years 4 months)
-Providing visual solutions for various design projects associated under MOTH studios (Private Design Consultancy ran by clothing and Footwear designer Sanne Moth).
-Provide vector layouts for highlighted designs developed for various Danish sportswear clients.
-Complete technical packages for selected designs.
-Design color way combinations and responsible material solutions.
Footwear Design Student
Aug 2015 - Aug 2015
-Hands-on, four-week, intensive footwear design master class in partnership with BMe Soleciety.
-Experience the footwear design process through concept-development, problem solving, material design, networking, marketing, and branding.
-One of eighteen aspiring footwear leaders selected take a product from concept to completion while developing skills in the areas of leadership and professionalism.
Aalborg Vikings(Danish League)
Jul 2014 - Apr 2015 (9 months)
-Recruited after playing collegiately for 4 seasons(Erskine College).
RFID Global Solution
Jun 2010 - Aug 2013 (3 years 2 months)
-Developed and presented a design solution for RFID faraday cages.
-Produced model cages/boxes with innovative sealing solutions withholding various data.
-Faraday cage design to clarify scanning reads.
-Process included measuring, sketching, problem solving, trial initiation, prototyping and product development.