- Brand image of companys,
- Scociocultural environment,
- Economic, production constraints.
Conception & Improvement :
- Aesthetic and ergonomic (forms, materials, colors,...)
- Feature of produced (furniture, objects, broadcasting,...),
- Design a project, a study of the market and the target,
- The visual identity of the product or the company,
- Modelling and prototypage of the product,
- Follow-up of the manufacturing of the project.
Extra + :
- Overall view of the design and the luxury
- Specialization in the design Packaging
- Coordinate a team, manage a service or a structure.
- Curious, rigorous, capable of learning new software,
- Adaptation to the new sectors of creation,
- I possess of excellent knowledge in drawing.
French Designer since 2010, I have specialized myself in design packaging although my five years of design school at Strate Collège Designers.
I get my diploma of an industrial designer in September 2010 and start to work on Ouapa communication, a small agency of design where I worked for Histoires de Parfums or The Scent of departure, the luxury brand of perfume.
In 2011 I did some freelance job, for Knoll prestige packaging on a retail perfume project and for The Different Company on packaging design.
2011 is also the year when i start to work in Hamburg at Lutz Herrmann Design, a design agency specialized in perfume and cosmetic, mass market and prestige product, as a Junior Art director.
In 2012 I jump to Geneva in another design agency named CHEEEEESE happy designers as an Art director.
Since 2012 I am an independent designer and art director, I have done job for J.F.SCHWARZLOSE Berlin a small German high luxury brand of perfume, and still continuing in perfume, alcohol, packaging project for luxury market
master of industrial design.
Marketing award in “BCME La Boite Boisson” design contest.
2nd place in “Les Places D’Or” Packaging design contest.