Innovative individual with extensive experience as the driving force behind successful on time and on budget lines. Experienced in a wide variety of apparel product, Men's, Women's and accessory design. Ranging from activewear, running, soccer, swimwear, surf/skate, retro sportswear, golf and outerwear. Overseeing the the process from creative research, design, color,and materials.. Strength in accuracy, detail oriented and function to improve the product to ensure success. Significant background in art and image direction
EXHIBITIONS AND PROMOTIONS:
• 2004 Ford Model "Supermodel of the World" event - featuring "The Diving Girl Collection"
• WB11 New York "Morning News" - appeared on fashion show segment.
• E! Channel "Stripped" - appeared in documentary featuring the making of "Diving Girl".
• Red Light boutique - narrated "History of Swim" fashion show and "Diving Girl" premier.
• KATU Portland "AM Northwest" - appeared on fashion show segment.
• YWCA "Gala in the Heart of The City" - organized narrated and curated swimwear fashion show and exhibit. This charity event raised $65,000 for YWCA.The Event won the Crystal award from the city of Portland
• MTV "Road Rules vs. Real World" - contestants outfitted in "Diving Girl".
• MTV "Headbangers Ball" - VJ's requested and wore Pirate Surf apparel.
• Art Center College of Design Gallery - Three juried exhibitions.
• PBS Television - Three Dimensional piece featured from Orange Coast College.