Branding and Logistics Expert
Mar 2009 - Present (12 years 6 months)
• Manager at a store which has a turn over of $5,000,000 per year.
• Responsible for all logistics needs within this location.
• Responsible for technology maintenance within this location.
• Implementation of marketing materials and collateral.
• Analyzing problems by collecting data, establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions
• Responsible for all stock maintenance and organization.
• Supports and ensures execution of all shipment, receiving, and processing procedures.
• Maintained a relationship with outside vendors.
• Communicate development feedback to leadership team.
• Track productivity and ensure the team is meeting company standards.
• Managing payroll and budgeted hours to come in line with business requirements.
• Communicate daily goals and priorities, support associates, redirect activities as necessary to achieve productivity standards.
• Participate and support community involvement to drive brand awareness and loyalty.
• Supports the Customer Experience Team in driving strong Customer Service Experience Survey results.
• Developed strong understanding of the brand and the customer needs.
• Prepared marketing reports by collecting and analyzing business data.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts and new product information.
• Accomplished company goals by taking on ownership for new tasks and job responsibilities.
Telephone Surveyor & Data Entry Clerk
Public Research Institute
Jan 2009 - Jun 2010 (1 year 5 months)
• Worked in association with SFSU.
• Data collection and manual entry.
• Conducted university funded telephone research in an outbound call center
• Associated administrative and technical tasks.
• Required excellent phone demeanor.
Graphic Designer/Office Coordinator
May 2006 - Aug 2008 (2 years 3 months)
• Answered phones; screened calls and processed correspondence and emails.
• Produced sketches, graphics, templates, themes, typography, and visual standards for clients.
• Provided and managed design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
• Proactively managed time and deadlines.
• Collaborated with other designers to exceed the client’s needs.
• Proofing, editing, and layout for a variety of printed materials.
• Edited and color corrected images.
• Associated administrative duties such as filing, faxing, and coordinating printings.
• Created packaging and product labels for advertisements and other promotional materials.
• Client meetings and liaisons.
• Participated in educational opportunities to increase design capabilities and maintain up-to-date design technology knowledge.
• Mastered the ability to handle competing priorities and effectively shift focus as dictated by changing business needs.
Intern Graphic Designer/Admin Assistant
May 2003 - Jul 2005 (2 years 2 months)
• Concept development and execution.
• Pre-production and layout.
• Project production and presentation.
• Superior customer service and satisfaction.
• Created signage, advertising and other designs based on client requests.
• Photo editing and retouching.
• Performed other duties as associated.
• Detail focused and client orientated.