Feb 2013 - Present (8 years 11 months)
IDEA NUOVA INC.
Jan 2010 - Feb 2013 (3 years 1 month)
● Illustrated and rendered new ideas for consumer products both in-house and licensed items. Specialized in
soft and plush production. Assisted and created new concepts for hard product lines in multiple categories
such as furniture, storage, and kitchenware.
● Established and branded the plush line Cuddly Crew with over 400+ sku’s expanded over 15 categories
ranging from toy products, apparel, room decor and assorted accessories within a 4 quarter sales year.
● Strategize full line of products, forecast price according to market fluctuations, plus determined and
documented new product requirements.
● Responsible for 15-20 lines per sales quarter period ranging in plush products, room decor, cookware,
tween categories, hard goods, bedding and apparel.
● Communicate continuously with factories in China and Taiwan to produce 3D samples and product from
artwork and style guides.
● Researched competitive products, new mechanisms, trends, styles and fabrics that would enhance the
● Coordinated with sales and accounting teams for marketing and cost materials needed such as sale sheets,
PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets using Excel with Vlookup and presentation boards for sales
● Design modern packaging for consumer products for both in-house designs and licensed items for
companies such as Disney, Teen Vogue, Marvel, Mainstay, Nickelodeon etc. Designed packaging for
branded products for retailers such as Walmart, Bj’s, Target and other major retailers.
● Designed big boxed packing such as dump-bins, plan o grams, sales towers, end caps and other sales floor
displays for retailers. (Target, Walmart, BJ’s and Toys R Us for example)
● Photograph all goods received. Edit and clean up all photography.
● Create production tech packs for factories as guidelines to finish product.
Commonwealth Toys and Novelty
Jul 2007 - Jan 2009 (1 year 6 months)
• Designed the Multimedia PETZ / Ubisoft toy line which was shipped to Target, TRU and Limited Too.
• Illustrated and rendered new ideas for toy products in-house and licensed items.
• Worked very closely with license coordinators for Ubisoft, Nintendog, DreamWorks, Fox (Family Guy), Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, etc.
• Created new concept artwork for license products such as plush products, tents, pens, hard plastic speakers, musical products, room décor, etc.
• Conceptualized the Tesco Promotional Christmas product line for 2009.
• Brainstormed with marketing, sales and designers to develop new product lines.
• Managed product lines and development from concept to completion.
• Made executive decisions on product designs and development.
• Strategize full line of products, forecast price according to market fluctuations, plus determined and documented new product requirements.
• Communicated continuously with factories in China and Taiwan design room to produce 3D samples and product from my artwork and style guides.
• Designed packaging, planagrams, sales towers, end caps and other sales floor displays for Target, Walmart and Toys R Us.
• Researched competitive products, new mechanisms, trends, styles and fabrics that would enhance the design quality.
• Coordinated marketing materials: sale sheets, PowerPoint, presentation boards for sales meetings.
• Assisted in video production of sales and marketing commercials.
• Reported directly to the CEO, President and Vice President weekly.
• Demonstrated new electronic products at Toy Fair and showroom buyer meetings.
May 2006 - Aug 2006 (3 months)
Fisher-Price, Boys Department
East Aurora, NY
• Brainstormed product line extensions for the Geo Trax category.
• Expanded the Geo Trax line by designing approximately 15 new figures.
• Worked in model shop building prototypes and models for presentations.
• Sculpted new figures and vehicles using clay, polymers and plastics.
• Observed weekly market research on child testing of new products.
• Designed new concepts on: Photoshop, Illustrator, Cobalt and Rhino for 3D drafting and modeling.
• Assisted full time Fisher-Price designers in completing projects for presentations.
1999 - 2003 (4 years)
• Ensure store personnel are providing exceptional customer service.
• Ensure department is meeting sales goals thru Point of Sales and Units per Transaction.
• Personal responsibilities included customer service as well as toy and product sales / knowledge; cashier operations; active in product merchandising throughout the department.
• Opening and closing cash register, cash audits, nightly count out registers plus handling deposits of department’s profits to store cash office.
• Overseeing schedules, lunches, breaks, attendance, and monitoring associates’ punctuality on time cards.
• Training of new associates in FAO work procedures.
• Responsible for staff of 15-30+ associates during holiday season.
• Analyzing Profit and Loss Statements, Inventory and Order Statements and summarizing the revenues, costs and expenses incurred during a specific period of time to store manager and CEO.
Prince Art and Framing
2001 - 2002 (1 year)