Lead 3D Artist
Jan 2021 - Present (2 months)
Lead 3D Artist / Technical Artist
Jul 2012 - Dec 2020 (8 years 5 months)
• Assisted with development and operation of Aniden Virtual Studio, a web application allowing clients to easily configure products and create custom photoreal images.
• Designed and created photoreal stills and CG environments for product packaging, animation, and other marketing assets.
• Supported real-time, WebGL solutions for 3D interactive product tours.
• Designed and created custom screenfills and desktop wallpapers. Most recent was for the HP Elite Dragonfly 13.3” convertible laptop.
• Helped establish HP Print packaging guidelines to unify the brand across multiple vendors.
• Fostered client relationships and assisted with project management.
• Led a team of artists providing technical and creative direction.
• Facilitated with finding and screening talent as well as training new hires.
• Created complex shaders aligned with product CMF using physical samples and photo reference.
• Maintained digital library of shaders, ports, and environment props.
• Working knowledge of various proficiencies in the following tools: Maya, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, KeyShot, HDR Light Studio, PolyTrans, Unity, Substance Designer, Sketchfab, Pixyz, and Verge 3D.
Drafter / AutoCAD Administrator
Jun 2011 - Mar 2012 (9 months)
• Assisted mechanical and electrical engineers by drafting, conducting field surveys, interacting with clients, and troubleshooting issues.
• Created a digital archive of blueprints and accounting documents.