12 years of Experience
Danny Chu professional experience in industrial designs has transformed our clients with unique product innovation. We are highly versatile and skillful in problem-solving, ideas generation, new product development, and insight-led design innovation.
Clients include Samsung Product Innovation Team, Tupperware, Panasonic, Toshiba, HP
- Singapore President Design Award 2016 for Samsung AddWash
- G-Mark Good Design Award 2014 for Pigeon Breast Pump Series
- Red Dot Design Award 2012 for Innergie Power Solutions
- GOOD DESIGN™ AWARD 2012 by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum for Tupperware Blossom Line
- CES Innovations 2011 for Innergie mCube Slim 90
- Japan Good Design Award 2009 for HP Officejet Wide Format Printer
- Heart Vase featured in KAOHSIUNG Design Festival 2009
- iF Design Award 2011 - Innergie’s universal adapters: mCube Slim 95
- Best in Product Design (2007) Award sponsored by Samsung Electronics
- Academic Excellence Award for my Diploma of product design 2005.
- Malaysia Design Awards 2004: Senior Category- Consolation prize
- ORCADESIGN workshop in Singapore 2005