Freelance to Full-Time
South Bay, Los Angeles
DMF Lighting has an immediate opening for a versatile designer who blends between 3D rendering, motion graphics, and industrial design. We’re looking for someone to collaborate with our marketing and engineering teams to render our products, then use motion, imagination and storytelling to help bring them to life. You’ll play a key role in helping us take these products to market by creating product displays and trade show experiences. Essentially, you will help us bridge the gap between the physical and the digital, and enhance how our customers see and experience our products.
You’ll be involved with a wide range of projects including product renderings, motion graphics, promotional videos, social media content, trade show experiences, product displays, packaging and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing family business, advance your career, and gain hands-on experience across all aspects of technology, marketing, and design.
What you bring to the team:
• Passion for technology, design, and visual communication
• Portfolio of life-like 3D rendering with some motion samples
• Ability to synthesize our product and brand messaging into engaging visualizations
• Define and execute product displays from concept to delivery
• Highly proficient in Adobe Suite, KeyShot, SolidWorks, etc.
• Attention to detail and respect for quality and craft
• Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker with the ability to quickly conceptualize ideas
• Able to collaborate with others to solve problems
• Capable of managing multiple priorities
• Basic graphic design and production skills
• Bachelor’s degree from art or design school preferred
• Photography and video experience are a plus
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A LINKS TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO AND BE WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME AT OUR OFFICES IN THE SOUTH BAY, LOS ANGELES
ABOUT DMF Lighting
Our in-house R&D lab is filled with brilliant engineers always at work improving our products and inventing new ones. They understand that light is more than illumination it’s what makes a space beautiful useful and ultimately livable. DMF engineers create products that deliver exceptional performance and aesthetics while also saving you time and money year after year.
That same ethos animates every part of our company from our tireless customer service to our fast, intelligent distribution. Founded 30 years ago in Southern California, today DMF is a major lighting manufacturer dedicated to pushing the limits of LED lighting technology.
DMF offers an excellent compensation package including a flexible schedule, paid vacation, healthcare, 401k, all within an energizing environment and family-like culture.
Learn more at:
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.