New York, NY
WHO WE ARE:
Johannes Leonardo is a community of creators, makers and enthusiasts who are passionate about instigating change within the brands that they work for and within the world. Founded in New York City in 2007 on the founding principle “The Consumer is the Medium,” the independent creative agency believes that power in the hands of people is the strongest asset a brand can have when looking to shift its business forward. By generating communication platforms that put consumers at the center, Johannes Leonardo delivers effective results that solves complex business problems for its roster of iconic brands and modern organizations.
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our team. The fundamentals of this role are about managing the agency relationship with a client, elevating the work, and uncovering business opportunities.
- Responsible for overall health of Client/Agency partnership
- Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with senior leadership
- Business planning lead, and creative and strategic brand steward
- Possess a deep understanding of the Client’s business and be able to apply that knowledge to steer the Agency team effectively
- Builds a cross functional agency team, ensuring allocation of resources with expertise, knowledge, and passion for the client’s business.
- Leads development of SOW (and sells it) and ensures commitment of agency resources on account
- Develop & implement best in class process on the Account
- Leader of the business responsible for managing the P&L, identifying
- Growth opportunities and managing the optimization of resources
- Responsible for the health & morale of the team
- Develop a team of Account Leaders with with individual coaching
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to see the big picture and develop strategies and solutions that address business problems/opportunities
- Experience leading high functioning multi-disciplinary teams
- Positive, team-oriented, proactive attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and fast deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker