Pandiscio Green is seeking a sharp, organized Account Manager to manage communication and workflow between the project team, production vendors, and client teams. The position requires an extremely pro-active and organized individual to drive projects through to completion.
• Overall project management of all studio projects.
• Create customized project schedules accounting for a variety of project deliverables and phases including research/strategy, branding, deliverable design, and production.
• Coordinate project milestones, key presentation dates, and client meetings, to keep aligned with the overall schedule.
• Collaborate with design team to ensure schedule is updated in real time as project progresses.
• Coordinate and schedule project team and client meetings.
• Ensure design team and client are given proper notice and aware of all approaching deadlines, and any potential delays.
• Attend internal and client-facing meetings, taking meeting notes, tracking feedback, requested revisions, and new scope items, noting next steps and due dates to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
• Consolidate meeting notes from project team and distribute to client, along with any other relevant materials.
• Support project team with all administrative needs, including daily correspondence, scheduling of meetings, project updates etc, serving as the primary point of contact for all top-level client communication
• Support project team in obtaining design materials and relevant design information from clients, architects, interior designers, vendors, etc.
• Manage the studio calendar.
• Manage review and approval process for all deliverables.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1-3 years of experience in project management or similar administrative role
• Expert at Microsoft Word, Excel, & Adobe Acrobat
• Precision-oriented; strong attention to detail
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with a range of project leaders and stakeholders
• Flexible, intuitive, and proactive; able to anticipate client needs
• Remarkable interpersonal skills and a nuanced understanding of creative personalities
• Ability to think big picture schedule and goals, as well as maintain focus on day-to-day objectives.
• An understanding of both creative and production processes
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Superior skills of diplomacy
• Exceptional multitasker, and ability to juggle presenting and note taking.
• Experience working in a studio environment a plus
• Enjoys order and process!
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Monday.com Project Management Software
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org