The Apple Industrial Design Group invites curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers to submit their portfolios. We are especially interested in applications from highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are always seeking design talent and will accept work from all levels.
Candidates must have:
• A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. Works in progress are accepted.
• Passion for materials and material exploration.
• A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
• Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
• Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
• Radical creativity.
• Basic 3D software skills.
• Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
• Minimum BA in Industrial Design/Product Design
To apply, please direct a CV and concise PDF portfolio via the link below. When sending work, please focus on physical projects. Include prototyping process and sketches. Omit ethnographic research, user scenarios and marketing material. At any time, you may also submit your portfolio at apple.com/jobs