Liberator designs, manufactures and markets consumer lifestyle brands. The company works as an incubator for new products, where something you dream can become the next best seller. There are very few limits on what you can achieve.
Our brands includes:
Liberator – A brand category of erotic luxury goods and iconic positioning foam shapes / sex furniture for enhancing sensuality and intimacy. . See www.liberator.com and our blog @ www.liberator.com/unzipped - You may also have seen Liberator on TV, in movies or in print including Rolling Stone., Playboy, Men’s Health, New Your Magazines and others.
Jaxx - Diverse range of casual, fun fashion furniture including kids seating, daybeds, sofas and indoor / outdoor beanbags made from virgin and re-purposed polyurethane foam. See www.jaxxbeanbags.com
Avana - Top of bed comfort and yoga products, also assistive in relieving certain medical conditions associated with acid reflux and chronic pain. See www.avanacomfort.com
As our Art Director will manage our in-house agency that includes a photographer, photo editors, video producer, graphic designer and web content manager. You will be responsible for all graphic communication for our brands, including print & web advertising, web graphics & design, email blasts, POP packaging, photo / video direction and editing. You will be a vital part in a growing company with strong values; proud of the work you accomplish here; collaborating with and directing some truly talented people.
• With an eye for fashion and luxury brands, deliver fresh stream of content for our websites as well as third-party mass market re-sellers.
• Create rich content for each brand to share through email blasts and social media
• Conceptualize and maintain the brand voice through all medias to ensure a cohesive presentation that resonates with the audience
• Manage and organize projects for the Creative Group.
• Set clear goals and provide feedback to ensure quality work throughout the process
• Ensure that each project is completed to satisfactory fulfillment within the time allotted without going over budget
• Work with the executive, sales, and design teams to implement marketing materials through print advertising, web promotions, point of sale, email newsletters, blog articles, and trade shows,
• Direct photography and video to support and enhance the brand messages
• Implement creative work through various channels and medias
• Maintain and explore marketing avenues including print / web advertising and social media
• Upkeep all the various channels to ensure a positive and rich connection to the audience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
• At least three years of experience in an agency or in-house creative department
• Proven success in managing a creative team
• Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece
• Strong communication and photographic ability
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Able to design for high-end, luxury brands
• Comprehensive knowledge of Wordpress and web design
Competitive salary, 14 days PTO per year, 7 paid holidays, medical benefits, stock options and an opportunity for growth into our Creative Director.
This opportunity is available immediately; please submit your resume including a portfolio link or attachment.
Louis Friedman, CEO, Phone: 770-246-6440,
2745 Bankers Industrial Drive
Atlanta, GA 30360 (Doraville / Norcross area)
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.