At MBLM the Associate Account Manager ensures the projects they manage are running smoothly, with client communications that are consistent and clear. He/she energetically pursues a standard of excellence for themselves and the teams they manage, and is an efficient and flexible team player, able to effectively handle several assignments under pressure. While the Account Manager is focused on strong organizational and communication skills, an understanding of the creative process and strategic thinking is important to the role. As much of what MBLM delivers is a digital product, the more experience you have with websites and applications the better.
- Serve as client contact regarding scheduling, timelines, trafficking and deliverables
- Information procurement from client and trafficking between teams
- Responsible for meeting reports/minutes for all client and key vendor meetings
- Help create client presentations and ensure all deliverables are packaged appropriately
- Develop relationships with day-to-day client contacts
What we value
- Thorough knowledge of project management practices
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with digital projects from web to app
- Team player that can work across levels of the company
- Attention to detail while working under pressure
- Desire to contribute, add value and let your passion show
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you.
3+ years in marketing and project management
We are a vibrant and diverse agency in Chelsea in NYC, led by branding and digital marketing experts who are committed to excellence in the work we produce and team and culture we nurture. What makes us unique is our focus on building the brand through emotional science and focused on the idea of brand intimacy—the emotional bonds between the brand and its stakeholders.
MBLM is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, creativity, innovation, self-expression, and talent fuels our company culture, achievements and reputation. MBLM is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and holds a tight compliance with the EEO commission.
Our code for MBLM values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage
Paid Holiday, Vacation & Sick Days
401K Plan (Launching 2022)
Maternity & Paternity Leave
Health Flexible Spending
Pay Increases & Bonuses
Life & Pet Insurance
Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
Company Off-site Trips
Employee Achievement Awards & Birthday Gifts
Honor Personal Milestones
Complimentary Office Lunches
Important to note:
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.