INVNT is seeking an associate graphic designer to join our global design team out of our New York office.
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
You are a graphic designer with a few years of professional design experience (or portfolios / internships to match). You are interested in expanding your design skills and working with world class clients. You are smart, collaborative, ready to dive into some projects, and can work across a range of industries, (tech / pharma / F&B) mediums (digital / print / large format), and styles.
This is a growth opportunity for the right individual. We believe in fostering our talent and promoting from within. Our ideal candidate is looking to learn and work to move up the ranks to art director.
• Embrace a multidisciplinary approach to design, visual storytelling, and methods of delivery.
• Execute assignments including but not limited to presentation design, motion graphics, and illustration.
• Design visual assets for client and company presentations.
• Understand various client brand guidelines and style guides.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree from a design, advertising or fine arts college preferred.
• 1-2 years graphic design work experience preferred.
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite (AI/PSD/AE /ID) required.
• Skills or interest in 3D design is a plus (C4D, Blender, Houdini, etc)
• Ability to communicate clearly and thoughtfully on a variety of project deliverables.
• Self-starter, strong work ethic and ability to adapt to various project needs quickly.
• Attention to detail is a must!
• Energetic and enjoys working with people from different creative teams and professional backgrounds
Please include your resume and link to your portfolio.